Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is there an official time frame on the Triforce event, or is it left ambiguous? Trying to decide what to prioritize going after next based on how much time is remaining.

(First event, so I really have no idea what to expect in terms of length)

When feeding a Mag which is not about to reach a level a multiple of 5 (so for example, just feeding it at, say, Lv48 and not any of the stats filling up its bar to gain a level), can it change to a different Mag immediately when being fed by a different class?

Here's what this is about: I was raising a Mag with my Purplenum RAcast to make into a Tellusis later. Since I was mainly raising Dex it turned into a Mitra at Lv35. Now it is Lv48 and Dex is the highest stat, followed by Pow, 5 Def and 0 Mind. At Lv49, I want to give it to a section ID A Hunter to feed it to Lv50 so it turns into Ila and learns Mylla&Youlla.

However, it seems this will only work if the Mag is a Marutah before going to Lv50. So, my question is - when a HU feeds it even just one single item while it is still being Lv49 (and not yet gaining a level from that), will it immediately change accordingly from the Dex RA mag (Mitra) into the Dex HU mag (Marutah), so that the correct evolution can take place at Lv50?

Yeah, mags usually change if you level it just once with a different class/id character.

I have a quick question, is it allowed to have more than 1 forum account ? just seems a bit strange nowadays people selling stuff that would take sometime to accrue but have only been on forum for like a day ?maybe not everyone uses there forum account but I thought most peoples join date on forum was join date to ultima?

It has been confirmed and you can only have one forum account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question where is a good place to hunt excal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can handle it or if you're with a decent party , do Ma4dmd under The Ultima category . Skyly and oran drop Lame'D Argent from Dorphons which ma4dmd just so happens to have a ton of right from the start to the finish . It's the best way :)

POD has 4 total Dorphons , Whitil gets lame'd argent from kondriue 1/43'ish and you still need to get lucky enough for him to spawn since there's two different bosses in POD , you only fight one or the other. Goodluck on your hunt

Edited by Stark 1

The other racast option is to use a Centurion/Arms and a pure pow mag (12/188/0/0) with 108 pow 35 luck 7 extra mats.

I go with adept plan myself for the 6 all resists and more standard + easier to make mag.

Is there a no units plan ? Or is this a no unit plan and you just use adept as a unit of your choice ?

I was thinking cent battle , v502 wiz resist and an empty slot

Edited by Stark 1

Is there some way to get the game to stop downloading lobby or OPEN oggs anytime I change them? So far I've just been renaming them before log in and after the patch check, but if there's some way to circumvent doing that every time it'd be more convenient.

Day dawns is all I ever need in the lobby. :onion88: