Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-effect-ie/

Master Sword Sword Required ATP; 800, ATP 700-780, ATA 35, ALL

STATS 20 max grinder; 70, Extra Attack requires a minimum of

20 PB gauge energy. Extra Attack uses PB to fire a wave of

energy at enemies

note that 20 all stats affects that listed atp and ata, so the fully grinded atp total is 940 (780+20+140grind) and the ata total is 55, along with having 20 to dfp/mst/evp/lck. Special is identical to tjs special, sacrifice pb for blue wave attack with hard attack damage that cannot miss. Usable by all Hunters and Forces(except Fonewearl since she can't reach 800 atp), No Rangers. Pretty powerful sword overall, only swords with higher atp are tjs and df.

ty, So if Im reading it right, all Hunters and Forces (except FOney) can use this sword and it has Ulti-wave special (I always called TJS special "Ulti-wave") and it adds 20 to every stat except ata and atp? That sounds pretty wicked. Sword type as well? Meaning Left swing, lower right diagonal swing, and then lower left diagonal swing animation? Or is it the "saber" animation with down swing, stab, upper left swing?

Just got a Heaven Striker and found out the special is based on MST.(With Striker Unit)

Would it make a lot of damage difference to the special to level a pure mind Striker Unit or would it not be worth the time?

I would just use HS without the Striker Mag because what I believe everyone uses it for is the ranged berserk rather than the HP special. You can accomplish HP special by waiting for every even beat number with HP and MM without needing to make an entirely new mag. I'd not even worry about Punishment though, that special is so damn full of DMC that it makes me cry when I see it. Literally.

Edited by Auroboro

ty, So if Im reading it right, all Hunters and Forces (except FOney) can use this sword and it has Ulti-wave special (I always called TJS special "Ulti-wave") and it adds 20 to every stat except ata and atp? That sounds pretty wicked. Sword type as well? Meaning Left swing, lower right diagonal swing, and then lower left diagonal swing animation? Or is it the "saber" animation with down swing, stab, upper left swing?

I would just use HS without the Striker Mag because what I believe everyone uses it for is the ranged berserk rather than the HP special. You can accomplish HP special by waiting for every even beat number with HP and MM without needing to make an entirely new mag. I'd not even worry about Punishment though, that special is so damn full of DMC that it makes me cry when I see it. Literally.

Master Sword is a Sword Type weapon so it hits multiple enemies, it's not a saber type weapon, and the 20 to all stats includes 20atp and 20ata, that is why I gave the total ata as 55 (35base + 20allstat) and the total atp as 940 grinded (780base+20allstat+140grind). That is also why it has that weird atp number of 780, because with the 20 from the all stats it goes to 800.

Master Sword is a Sword Type weapon so it hits multiple enemies, it's not a saber type weapon, and the 20 to all stats includes 20atp and 20ata, that is why I gave the total ata as 55 (35base + 20allstat) and the total atp as 940 grinded (780base+20allstat+140grind). That is also why it has that weird atp number of 780, because with the 20 from the all stats it goes to 800.

Oh I see, fair enough. Thanks.

I really don't see why we should do that, we would have to get/make the skins and maintain them, if any doesn't work we'll be blamed.

You can change them yourself and that will work.

Hello! Any tips to start gearing up a FOney?

Purplenum ID.

I figure the best thing I can do is farm PDs to try to buy stuff like adepts, pwand, etc.

Snag yourself the ele trio wands, AGNI, INDRA and DAGON. Easy drops so people may even just donate them. If you want heavenly/mind find me in game as Kaion. They drop like candy for me.

Hello! Any tips to start gearing up a FOney?

Purplenum ID.

I figure the best thing I can do is farm PDs to try to buy stuff like adepts, pwand, etc.

Good choice going with Purplenum. It's probably the best overall ID for FOnewearl. Since you are just starting out, and right now there is a rare enemy boost, I would suggest farming mind mats from normal ep 1 rare rappies. The first spawn in the quest called Wrath of Forest is a ton of rappies. The rare ones will drop mind mats, which you can trade for photon drops to help buy the gear you need. Gizonde is a good tech to use on those rappies because you can aim it in a way to kill some rappies but ignore others. If you accidentally kill all rappies, a ton more enemies will spawn and get in the way.

There is an 5x exp boost right now so you should be able to quickly level to 90, which lets you hunt Psycho Wand. Do the first 2 rooms of Max Attack C and restart. If you type /lobby it will instantly exit you from the quest back to the lobby. If you can get your hands on a cure/para you should be able to handle fighting the lillies.

The current Triforce event seems like it will end very soon, but if you manage to level up and get strong enough to hunt a Hylian Shield from Gal Gryphon, that would be really good.

I have many thousands of hours of experience playing FOnewearl in PSO and I love helping forces who want to improve, so feel free to PM me or find me in game and exchange guild cards with me. I can answer any questions and help you out. Good luck.

• Like 1

Snag yourself the ele trio wands, AGNI, INDRA and DAGON. Easy drops so people may even just donate them. If you want heavenly/mind find me in game as Kaion. They drop like candy for me.

Good choice going with Purplenum. It's probably the best overall ID for FOnewearl. Since you are just starting out, and right now there is a rare enemy boost, I would suggest farming mind mats from normal ep 1 rare rappies. The first spawn in the quest called Wrath of Forest is a ton of rappies. The rare ones will drop mind mats, which you can trade for photon drops to help buy the gear you need. Gizonde is a good tech to use on those rappies because you can aim it in a way to kill some rappies but ignore others. If you accidentally kill all rappies, a ton more enemies will spawn and get in the way.

There is an 5x exp boost right now so you should be able to quickly level to 90, which lets you hunt Psycho Wand. Do the first 2 rooms of Max Attack C and restart. If you type /lobby it will instantly exit you from the quest back to the lobby. If you can get your hands on a cure/para you should be able to handle fighting the lillies.

The current Triforce event seems like it will end very soon, but if you manage to level up and get strong enough to hunt a Hylian Shield from Gal Gryphon, that would be really good.

I have many thousands of hours of experience playing FOnewearl in PSO and I love helping forces who want to improve, so feel free to PM me or find me in game and exchange guild cards with me. I can answer any questions and help you out. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch, sent you both PMs! :onion107:

Does anyone know if drop rate is affected by luck on this server? i recently equipped a limiter to try and get my adpet and it feels like i havent found a single rare item since then (roughly 5000 enemies later) i just did a run for an item thats supposed to be 1/10 during happy hour. killed at least 20 of the monsters and didnt get a damn one. any ideas? is it just bad luck?