Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

How can I get Sonic Team Armor? Is it an event drop? Is it a combination item (Proof of Sonic Team + armor?) or is it a regular item?

sonic armor is a regular armor, and it only drops during Ultimas anniversary, in ep4 ultimate boss shamberlin.

What is the best way to hunt yas 9000?( non bpd)

I know it drops from crimson assassin in ep2 but what quest should I do?

i think the better one is [Episode 2] 5-1 (18 crimson) acording to this Enemy Counts - Quest's Support - Ultima PsOBB Forum

• Like 1

what exactly does Master Sword do? I wanna know before I decide on hunting it..

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-effect-ie/

Master Sword Sword Required ATP; 800, ATP 700-780, ATA 35, ALL

STATS 20 max grinder; 70, Extra Attack requires a minimum of

20 PB gauge energy. Extra Attack uses PB to fire a wave of

energy at enemies

note that 20 all stats affects that listed atp and ata, so the fully grinded atp total is 940 (780+20+140grind) and the ata total is 55, along with having 20 to dfp/mst/evp/lck. Special is identical to tjs special, sacrifice pb for blue wave attack with hard attack damage that cannot miss. Usable by all Hunters and Forces(except Fonewearl since she can't reach 800 atp), No Rangers. Pretty powerful sword overall, only swords with higher atp are tjs and df.

I just want to be sure, but like, Im lvling my RAcast, if I max his ata with units/mag and start leveling, his base ata will still go up right? there isn't some kind of glitch or anything and I'm just being paranoid? Like when I take off the units and the mag, his ata will still have increased from the leveling?

I just want to be sure, but like, Im lvling my RAcast, if I max his ata with units/mag and start leveling, his base ata will still go up right? there isn't some kind of glitch or anything and I'm just being paranoid? Like when I take off the units and the mag, his ata will still have increased from the leveling?

All will be fine, I used to worry that myself but yeah you'll be good :)

If you have a means of hitting many enemies at once (and doing a reasonable amount of damage) the beginning of Wrath of Forest has waves of 15 rappies, boomas, goboomas, and gigoboomas.

TTF (Towards the Future) is always an option if you can manage the bosses. If you're looking for a party, though, you can always try putting "help" in your title, such as "TTF help." More often than not a bored, higher level player will help you cruise through it.

Just got a Heaven Striker and found out the special is based on MST.(With Striker Unit)

Would it make a lot of damage difference to the special to level a pure mind Striker Unit or would it not be worth the time?

Probably not worth the time. It's going to be about 4 or 5 mst for 1 more damage, probably only a ramarl is really going to get to anything significant. And even then, it is considered a tech and causes damage cancel very easily, so it's not really going to all that great in teamplay.

Also you can just use a heaven punisher or mille marteux to do that special without the need for a striker unit mag.

Edited by Fyrewolf5