Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Sorry for double post, but new question.

I've read a 50/0/0/150 Sato is possible to raise but I can't find a guide on when to use what items in what order. I can guide myself, but what happens to a mag at level 50 when it has no dex/power? Does it stay in its 2nd form?

Edited by KAION

Sorry for double post, but new question.

How does one make a pure casting mind mag? I've read a 50/0/0/150 Sato is possible to raise but I can't find a guide on when to use what items in what order.

Evolution Chart: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

Feeding Charts: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

Feeding Charts for Sato: www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

The standard pure mind mag is a 15 0 0 185 mind mag. For a sato, would be little reason to go 50 0 0 150 over a 5 0 45 150, 45 def is far less useful than 45 dex. Certain special mag cells can also make 5 0 0 195 mind mags.

To raise a 185 mind mag, the easiest explanation is monofluids. Lots and lots of monofluids, all the way from levels 5 to 50 (for a mag started on a hunter which becomes vayu at 35, could alternate monofluids and moons from 35-50 for a bit faster feeding). After level 50 would just be difluids to continue raising the mind up to 185mind. The 2nd pb for such a mag is Twins, and the 3rd pb will either be Golla or Estlla(if not taken first by raising to lvl 10 with ranger).

Kit of Mark3, Ashura(elenor), and Ultima's Engine can make 195 mind mags, with the latter two able to make 195 mags with a single pb. Kit of Mark3 requires a baby mag (lvl 5-9 mag) so it will never learn a pb, but for the other two you can raise a mag to lvl 10 off of monofluids so it gains 5 levels mind, and then use the mag cell on it. Then when they are a cell mag, just feed them difluids for very fast mind feeding up to 195mind.

To make a 5 0 45 150 sato, you can do this:

lvl 5-10: Monofluids(gets twins faster later on), or Antiparalysis

lvl 10-35: Antiparalysis

lvl 35-50(hu or fo raised to lvl 10): Monofluids(+9mind), or Difluids(+4def +13mind) and Antiparalysis(-5def +11dex +4mind)

lvl 35-50(ra raised to lvl 10): Antiparalysis (+20dex), or Monofluids(+4mind)

lvl 49-50: Evolving for twins on a mind mag is a bit tricky at times. In order to get twins requires a Mind>Dex>Pow evolution, however the mag will most likely have a Dex>Mind>Pow balance by 50. This requires one to evolve to the mag such that it would try to gain a pb it already has, and thus leaves the 3rd pb free until the proper balance is reached. The easiest way to do this is just to keep the mag on any force, as both group and group b forces have pilla for the dex>mind>pow evolutions and mylla&youlla for their mind>dex>pow evolutions. While mags feed dex the fastest before 50, the mag wont get twins until late if you do a lot of dex, though this just means you have to be careful whom you feed it with until it gets twins.

lvl 50-100: Other than taking care to evolve for Twins if you want that PB, you'll want to avoid raising a mag to 45 dex 45 mind. Consider leaving dex at 44 to do so. Evolve for sato going from 99-100 with 5def + 45dex = 50mind + 0pow on a Female Force with ID of Viridia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill.

lvl 100+: difluids for more mind.

If you really want to do a 50def 150 mind sato, just do like monofluids to 50 and then check the feeding charts for ways to raise def 50.

Hope that was all helpful.

Ya I'm pretty adamant about having the 50/0/0/150 mind mag. I have a Sato with dex already (had him a couple weeks now). I wanted to see if its possible and what happens in certain situations. I honestly hate using weapons so I figured I may as well make a more true mind mag and at least get some extra bulk as opposed to useless ata. I've done many mag feedings before but I couldn't find an exact guide for this one and had some questions about what happens if only 1 stat is raised and if we need a 3rd evolution for a rare mag.

Need to make a Vayu and stuff it with Antiparalysis once MND hits 50. I used MAG farm (a simulator) and found out how to do it .Apparently if a mag has no stats but DEF + one stat it retains its 35 evo. But a rare mag evo does still happen at 100.

Thanks for trying to help though :)

Hi all, I am coming from Schthack and was interested in playing on this server... I was curious has Dark Flow been unlocked to combo on this server? Can it combo attack / combo special attack? Thanks in advance.

Edited by dvs5025

Hi all, I am coming from Schthack and was interested in playing on this server... I was curious has Dark Flow been unlocked to combo on this server? Can it combo attack / combo special attack? Thanks in advance.

Yes.

How much does a PGF go for during the Christmas event?

They went for 65+ dts last christmas. However, due to the large number of new players (= and large demand) they might be worth more at first. The price for Dark Weapons have been ridiculous lately, because the supply is low but the demand is very high.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1

Ya I'm pretty adamant about having the 50/0/0/150 mind mag. I have a Sato with dex already (had him a couple weeks now). I wanted to see if its possible and what happens in certain situations. I honestly hate using weapons so I figured I may as well make a more true mind mag and at least get some extra bulk as opposed to useless ata. I've done many mag feedings before but I couldn't find an exact guide for this one and had some questions about what happens if only 1 stat is raised and if we need a 3rd evolution for a rare mag.

Need to make a Vayu and stuff it with Antiparalysis once MND hits 50. I used MAG farm (a simulator) and found out how to do it .Apparently if a mag has no stats but DEF + one stat it retains its 35 evo. But a rare mag evo does still happen at 100.

Thanks for trying to help though :)

It won't retain its 35 evolution at 50, it WILL evolve still. That program probably doesn't know how to calculate which one it will evolve to yet. I believe it will go Kabanda / Bana on Hunter group A / B, Varaha / Kabanda on Ranger group A / B, or Naga / Kumara on Force group A / B, and Bana if you go the def>45 evolution with some amount mind. I also posted those links to the feeding chart for you so you could look at how to raise def accordingly if that's what you actually want, but the best way seems to be to get it to evolve to the Asparas, Vayu, Varaha, Ushasu, Kama, Kaitabha, Kumara, Bhirava feeding group (by feeding it on a group a viridia skyly purple red yellow ranger, or on a group b green blue pink oran white force) and give it antiparalysis (+7def).

It is combo unlocked, and it has also had its atp buffed up to 1100.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Thanks for the prompt responses. One more question, how does one hunt a PGF on this server? I was looking through the drop chart and Olga Flow drops "No Item" on Ult?...

Thanks for the prompt responses. One more question, how does one hunt a PGF on this server? I was looking through the drop chart and Olga Flow drops "No Item" on Ult?...

PGF only drops during the christmas event.

• Like 1

PGF only drops during the christmas event.

Is only during Xmas

I see, could you fill me in a bit more on how the Christmas Event works? I suppose I should start leveling now to prepare for Christmas lol...

Checked the Events thread and read the topic from last christmas hehe.

Edited by dvs5025
  • Like 1