Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Not sure if Ashura's mag cell or ultima's engine could work on special mags, recently had a lil accident with a rare mag and an Ashura mag cell xD so yeah.

Not all cells do as we just saw... but these ones work on everything even a mag made with the same cell

how do I upload pictures so that they can be seen on my post , I used to copy and paste the image code on tinypic and it came up but now am just lost and I don't know how to internet

Halp ! D:

• Like 1

how do I upload pictures so that they can be seen on my post , I used to copy and paste the image code on tinypic and it came up but now am just lost and I don't know how to internet

Halp ! D:

you do [ img=yourimagelinkhere.jpg ] , without the spaces in the brackets

• Like 1

45 dts 60 hit unless you want to donate 40 dts = 50 hit

6x15 = 90 dts

6x35 = 210% attributes

130 dts for a 100 - 100 - 0- 0 -50hit and 10% attributes to redeem

Or 135 dts 100 - 100 - 0- 0 -60hit and 10% attributes to redeem

• Like 1

Price check for Master Sword (with and without hit), Soul Booster, and Psycho Raven (blank)?

Edited by tru

Price check for Master Sword (with and without hit), Soul Booster, and Psycho Raven (blank)?

Master sword, saw it going for 90-120 without hit, with hit maybe reaches 200 pd

Soul booster last year was 30 pd, this year I don't know how many are around, might get more expensive.

psycho raven 60-80 pd blank, if the event for it gets closer it might get cheaper

• Like 2