Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

This has come in handy to me thank you, I have been hunting all my items through this droptable and everything seems the way it should +1rep :).

Compliments feel good :onion-head67:

• 4 weeks later...

Skyly d core 1/64 I'll start with that

:onion-head02: Sigh, most of the players know that PGF and D-core are event only. I mentioned it with PGF (event only ) but specially for you I'll add it to the D-cores as well.

What else?

pinkal ultimate death gunner item chuck 1/chuck drop??? lol i want that XD

lol, dafaq, why does drop table has that??, a new item for ultima?? :D

About the d core I understand I've. Been on ultima for a long time and I understood dcore and PGA are event only but it dosent specify that and since there the servers new drop charts just thought that something that serious wouldn't be over looked

ok chuk I hope I right place me and my freind link was hunting FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI with his ID PINKAL first we did wrath of forrest because the droptable said ID PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Hildebear/Hildelt FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI 1/37 and we did alot runs I mean alot RUNS only THING we got was CLUB OF LACONIUM very time we have a Hildebear or Hildelt drop a red box still give us the CLUB OF LACONIUM. so then we disided to do another hunt and we did path of salvation to hunt from the So Dimenian and Del-D and still instead of droping the FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI its give us CLUB OF LACONIUM I mean there were tons and tond of Dimenian and Del-D in the ruins and they just keep droping CLUB OF LACONIUM and not the FIRE SCEPTER:AGNIand so far we did over 100 runs on hard mode to get this fire wand only we got out of it was CLUB OF LACONIUM then we started to make another room and we did a cave mission where there alot of Nano Dragon and still no FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI and we even try finding it on Pan Arms and still no Pan Arms FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI only CLUB OF LACONIUM

Ok so to recap, I need to check

• PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Hildebear/Hildelt FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI 1/37
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: So Dimenian FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Del-D FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Nano dragon FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI

Which all dropped CLUB OF LACONIUM? (You are sure the pnikal ID was the room ID?)

Ok, if anyone else has mistakes to add, please do so, so I can do all checks in one time (it involves a lot of files).

Ok so to recap, I need to check

• PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Hildebear/Hildelt FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI 1/37
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: So Dimenian FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Del-D FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI
  • PINKAL EP.1 HARD MODE: Nano dragon FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI

Which all dropped CLUB OF LACONIUM? (You are sure the pnikal ID was the room ID?)

Ok, if anyone else has mistakes to add, please do so, so I can do all checks in one time (it involves a lot of files).

yes LINK-1 was with me at the time and he was a ramarl with pinkal ID we when and follow that guide Edited by Zelda