Favourite mags!

Hi! It's been a while. For the like 2 of you that remember me, I'm baack~~ :onion110:

Tell me your favourite mag!

Working through a few cookie cutters now but I have a bank full of cells and a lot of feeding charts saved. I enjoy making mags, but I don't want to just make the same thing over and over again sooo, what kid of mags do you use? Looking for ideas so I can make something I can unload on people when they're done. :onion-head65:

So yeah, I have no idea if this is the right spot for this but the max stat guide was a little too all over for me and I would like a spot I can find ideas for my next mag.

Double adding I also want to know stats. But yes tell me cells and goodies.

Thanks much love!

Edited by Drga

I think Soniti is an overlooked underdog. Easy to make, cute, and good triggers. Hard to choose between that or Sato :C

• Like 2

Sato>Soniti>Nidra>Agastya, in that order :3

pd: In terms of effectiveness, tellusis. 

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-01-161424.jp

Edited by Rivaul
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rivaul said:

Sato>Soniti>Nidra>Agastya, in that order :3

pd: In terms of effectiveness, tellusis. 

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-01-161424.jp

I feel like people really sleep on Nidra glad to see them at least on the list!!

54 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

I think Soniti is an overlooked underdog. Easy to make, cute, and good triggers. Hard to choose between that or Sato :C

Adorable robot always a win! I love them too

• Like 2

I love the Dremcast and Chao mag! Shame that those mags dont have invincibility at low health but since I love sonic having these mags are fine enough lol

• Like 1

Striker Unit , Tellusis &Pioneer

Edited by deadson12
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, assface said:

by far my favorite is the naga, sadly it doesnt have the invulnerability pb 😞 thats why i wish ultima put some mag custome or something

I mean that would be nice. Mag would probably get a lot more love! But I imagine that's probably a pain. I'm a lil fo fo so my bar almost never fills up anyway so I really don't care.

2 hours ago, SanicTeam said:

I love the Dremcast and Chao mag! Shame that those mags dont have invincibility at low health but since I love sonic having these mags are fine enough lol

4 hours ago, Drga said:

I feel like people really sleep on Nidra glad to see them at least on the list!!

Here In Ultima happens to exist a mag called Love Rappy. Does pretty much exactly as Nidra, but also has (+) trigger on 100 PB :onion-head70: [at least Nidra has color variations :onion-head65:]

If I had to mention a favorite, that would be only Apsaras :onion05: 

[and on lower tier: Agastya due to obvious reasons; Striker Units cuz It's Big Blue Cross boxer transformer :D & Geung-Si :)]

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kotta said:

Here In Ultima happens to exist a mag called Love Rappy. Does pretty much exactly as Nidra, but also has (+) trigger on 100 PB :onion-head70: [at least Nidra has color variations :onion-head65:]

If I had to mention a favorite, that would be only Apsaras :onion05: 

[and on lower tier: Agastya due to obvious reasons; Striker Units cuz It's Big Blue Cross boxer transformer :D & Geung-Si :)]

Look no shade to the Love Rappy but having a scorpion as you're lil buddy is pretty tops!

• Haha 1

love rappy/ tellisus because triggers and idc about the look of the mag especially when the whole game looks so goofy anyway xD people with platform shoes try to tell me tellisus is ugly like wutever xD

thanks to all the people who made my mags, i never fed a single one without messing it up, gave up after the first mag \o/ 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

love rappy/ tellisus because triggers and idc about the look of the mag especially when the whole game looks so goofy anyway xD people with platform shoes try to tell me tellisus is ugly like wutever xD

thanks to all the people who made my mags, i never fed a single one without messing it up, gave up after the first mag \o/ 

Mag feeding can be hard! But I love making them. Hence asking what stats and stuff y'all like xD And yeah there's some silliness to the game. But it makes it fun!