Ragol Roulette

3Psy

:monofluid:Ragol Roulette:monofluid:

I want to introduce you to a "new game" rules are easy and simple to understand it's a 2 players based game. the goal is simple: don't drop monofluid.

But this game has some easy to learn rules:

-The maker has to be in shared drop.

-The game has to be made in ep1.

-The game mode has to be normal.

-The game take place in forest 1.

-Having at least one TP user is requiered (i think with only cast it lower the chance, but need confirmation on that one)

-You will kill only one monster and let your opponent kill one, before killing another one, etc..

-Rappies are not counted, instead box are counted (tho they are optional).

-If a monofluids drops the one who killed the monster lose.

So now, the fun part, player bet whatever they want, i will go with 10pds for a start since its not that big a deal, but still need some WOI to farm.

PM me if you want to play. :)

Disclamer:

If you have any complain about a player, or anything related to this game, DON'T bother GM's with that, post the problem here. 

Edited by 3Psy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 3

How about rappies? They don't drop unless you hit them after "death"

And should also add Shared dropstyle as a rule I think.

So It's a game based on luck…

(Like we don't have enough Issues with the hard drop rates:onion-head82:)

5 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

3 submissions yet? How do we side bet on winners? Who wants to be a bookie?

for now just let it be a game between 2 players, if the game is accepted by the comunity, we can make some public play streamed on twitch and all :p.

Edited by 3Psy

It's actually not pure luck. Strategies are also involved here a lot. I'll bring some of them here.

1) Picking the right monster based on its DAR and Rare rate

You'd want to pick the monsters that have the lesser DAR, but would also have to take rare drops into consideration.
For example: while Hildeblues have a 100% DAR, they have a 7/8 rare rate on Resist/Fire, Power material etc (depending on your section ID) which means only a 12.5% chance of dropping anything else, which makes them a safer choice than Savage Wolf and their 30% DAR.
(hover Drop table cells to see DAR %)

2) Ignoring or taking optional waves

Sometimes there are extra rooms or switchs that lets you get to other room enemies. Might be interesting to ignore enemies with higher DAR when you can.

3) Counting spawning Mothmants

Wait for odd or even number of Mothmants getting out of the Monest before you kill it depending on weither or not you want your opponent to get the last Mothmant (25% DAR). Adding to that the fact Monest has a 0% DAR, it's like a free kill.

4) Knowing boxes fixed drops

Boxes content is not totally random, some of them never drop anything, some of them always drop meseta etc.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, R-78 said:

It's actually not pure luck. Strategies are also involved here a lot. I'll bring some of them here.

You'd want to pick the monsters that have the lesser DAR, but would also have to take rare drops into consideration.
For example: while Hildeblues have a 100% DAR, they have a 7/8 rare rate on Resist/Fire, Power material etc (depending on your section ID) which means only a 12.5% chance of dropping anything else, which makes them a safer choice than Savage Wolf and their 30% DAR.

Sometimes there are extra rooms or switchs that lets you get to other room enemies. Might be interesting to ignore enemies with higher DAR when you can.

Wait for odd or even number of Mothmants getting out of the Monest before you kill it depending on weither or not you want your opponent to get the last Mothmant (25% DAR). Adding to that the fact Monest has a 0% DAR, it's like a free kill.

Boxes content is not totally random, some of them never drop anything, some of them always drop meseta etc.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiR5JxS1pWngL2UdarQjR

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

:onion-head06:

(Now I see the DAR shown In the drop table Is not fake >.< but now I am more confused about the 25% DAR that I was told that changes to 15% when 4 players Individual drops <_> Like, there are 2 types of DAR? :/)