11th Anniversary Ultima Event

R-78

4 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

#TimeForChange NO MORE LARVA

Time for change and stop been a cry baby  😭.. it was a damn joke!!!  I'm not going anywhere so you better think where you want to go in your life. 

7 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

prankd2.gif.dc9d69f1f23bb0bc0c7ea928c4f0b82c.gif

Also I call bull. You saw the shitstorm and changed your mind. Either that or it was a reeeeeally unfunny joke. I'm going for the former.

I was having some beer with the family .. jump in the forum posted that as a joke and then close the forum Iike a normal people, keep going with the beer and family. Woke up and got a message that my post made you jump over their couch and start the riot. 

If I would wanted to do anything I'll just do it with out your permission.  

Just like right now I reply to your comment like 6 hours ago.. and I just open the fourm again because my life is not glued to the screen of my phone or computer. 

21 hours ago, Larva said:

I was having some beer with the family .. jump in the forum posted that as a joke and then close the forum Iike a normal people, keep going with the beer and family. Woke up and got a message that my post made you jump over their couch and start the riot. 

Just like right now I reply to your comment like 6 hours ago.. and I just open the fourm again because my life is not glued to the screen of my phone or computer. 

k

• Haha 5

On 12/9/2019 at 12:49 AM, Larva said:

747963.thumb.jpg.86570a6621fcfe442ff1d73195fc63f3.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Revelator said:

STA is one of the only items available at this time that interests me. Already it does not fall, but now I think it's screwed. Well I go back to PSO2 then.

How many POD hunts have you completed?

20 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Combien de chasses POD avez-vous accomplies?

About 20. I know that many will tell me that it is not enough. But I play alone, it takes me time and unfortunately when I'm connected there is no HH. And I do not prefer playing with other people on this server because I know them well the little clever who join the parties to ultimately steal the items under the nose. So sorry to be pessimistic but I am both realistic.

1 minute ago, Revelator said:

About 20. I know that many will tell me that it is not enough. But I play alone, it takes me time and unfortunately when I'm connected there is no HH. And I do not prefer playing with other people on this server because I know them well the little clever who join the parties to ultimately steal the items under the nose. So sorry to be pessimistic but I am both realistic.

Individual drops man... Nobody can steal your drops. If you prefer to play alone then it will slow down your speed thus giving you even less of a chance. The world is full of good people as well!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Gouttes individuelles homme ... Personne ne peut voler vos gouttes. Si vous préférez jouer seul, cela ralentira votre vitesse, ce qui vous donnera encore moins de chances. Le monde est plein de bonnes personnes aussi!

It's true, but you have to know them ...

32 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Individual drops man... Nobody can steal your drops. If you prefer to play alone then it will slow down your speed thus giving you even less of a chance. The world is full of good people as well!

But muh DAR

34 minutes ago, Revelator said:

It's true, but you have to know them ...

Individual drops make it so your drops cant be stolen. Twenty runs isn’t enough to write it off as impossible imo. People will often do hundreds of runs with no luck. The item is one of the “best” in ultima and makes the entire game basically do 0 damage to you. It’s supposed to be pretty tough.

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can now start redeeming your Naka Cards for S rank weapons, feel free to message GMs for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1