Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Lemon

Holiday Battle Tournament

Recommended Posts

I'm not defending either one or the other just want to expose what I think about it as they said that when entering the room can know the class of the opponent would fit who came last pay attention in this detail, but npcs should not be allowed in the battle, and of course a human being is able to defeat a force, it depends on who drives it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R-78 said:

You could check the room info though

Yeah, should have 'tabbed' the room when it was made or asked before entering the room :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rules were not clear cut enough in this tbh. Sure Rule 6 but if you look at the videos of rule 6 online, suicide is a preferred strat, keeping the gate closed is a preferred strat. I took a chance on my battle and lost. I suicided in order to try and get over to my opponents gate as I knew 2 minutes in it was going to be a turtle (I had planned for this). It was and I sacrificed my round because of it (although if it worked it would of been awesome I gambled and lost). I guess the point is Battle Mode is easily exploited, a win should of at least required a certain amount of point spread. I lost with zero kills against me and 8 minutes of waiting for a loss but I took the loss and never disconnected although I could of jumped thru my computer with anger. NPC skins should of been illegal but as with everything else it was not clearly defined as such none of this can be held against anyone.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

The rules were not clear cut enough in this tbh. Sure Rule 6 but if you look at the videos of rule 6 online, suicide is a preferred strat, keeping the gate closed is a preferred strat. I took a chance on my battle and lost. I suicided in order to try and get over to my opponents gate as I knew 2 minutes in it was going to be a turtle (I had planned for this). It was and I sacrificed my round because of it (although if it worked it would of been awesome I gambled and lost). I guess the point is Battle Mode is easily exploited, a win should of at least required a certain amount of point spread. I lost with zero kills against me and 8 minutes of waiting for a loss but I took the loss and never disconnected although I could of jumped thru my computer with anger. NPC skins should of been illegal but as with everything else it was not clearly defined as such none of this can be held against anyone.

Yeah I've been watching this thread and I see a few rules missing. One of them being the "Gates must be open by the 1 minute mark" rule that has existed for nearly 20 years lol. If the rules doesn't state it and he turtled you, he didn't do anything wrong and you took your loss like you did. NPCs shouldn't have been allowed but it's also on @Starlord for starting the match without finding out what character his opponent was using by leaving the room and Tab-ing to Character Info. It's not @arkraiserx's fault. Double elimination tournament would have been nice since you guys had the right amount of players for it. Rules also don't state how many games are played in each round "round 1: Sudden Death, round 2: best of 3, Semi Finals: best of 5, Finals: Best of 7" or any other number the organizer wanted, or just clearly state "all rounds are sudden death". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, conenubi701 said:

Yeah I've been watching this thread and I see a few rules missing. One of them being the "Gates must be open by the 1 minute mark" rule that has existed for nearly 20 years lol. If the rules doesn't state it and he turtled you, he didn't do anything wrong and you took your loss like you did. NPCs shouldn't have been allowed but it's also on @Starlord for starting the match without finding out what character his opponent was using by leaving the room and Tab-ing to Character Info. It's not @arkraiserx's fault. Double elimination tournament would have been nice since you guys had the right amount of players for it. Rules also don't state how many games are played in each round "round 1: Sudden Death, round 2: best of 3, Semi Finals: best of 5, Finals: Best of 7" or any other number the organizer wanted, or just clearly state "all rounds are sudden death". 

Man! Are you this guy?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, C01D1 said:

Man! Are you this guy?

 

Looks like we got a fan.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

Looks like we got a fan.

Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do i proceed straight to the final then, seeing as arkinsarx wanted out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a great fight, never fought a cast before, that was fun

Hope you feel better soon @Lucapy

IMG_20181219_184814.jpg

Edited by duja1001
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, duja1001 said:

Was a great fight, never fought a cast before, that was fun

IMG_20181219_184814.jpg

Oh was an actual fight? cg man. Moving on to the semi finals :)

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life got really busy so I haven't been able to update this until now.  Please check over this bracket and make sure I didn't make any mistake.

image.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if my semi final battle with arkinsarx is happening. She already stated she didnt want to play and I dont want to send another PM to her before she thinks this is tinder.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

Not sure if my semi final battle with arkinsarx is happening. She already stated she didnt want to play and I dont want to send another PM to her before she thinks this is tinder.

I will contact her about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got served, we did a best of 3, feebie is good.

Seen some cool things so next time there's a battle I'll be better prepared

Edited by duja1001
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×