towards the future, how to: gotta go FAST

theancientsam

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

4way before you start means before you even start the quest. You go to ruins and build up to 100, pb, then go back to town and start the quest with 81 s/d. That's for doing true time attacks.
And yea, as ruff says sub 11 is possible solo, on both hu and ra.

wow, im not geared up to go any where near that atm lol sam prolly is. but yeah building up PB before hand takes up time away from doing runs to build up, is what i meant, i caught what you mean by it.

• Like 1

wow, im not geared up to go any where near that atm lol sam prolly is. but yeah building up PB before hand takes up time away from doing runs to build up, is what i meant, i caught what you mean by it.

I would like to mention i also used no dark weapons and don't have STA for those runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to mention i also used no dark weapons and don't have STA for those runs

Same. .using max triple 100 pr same w IF ...n gush yas 9k on falz...med wd and rr on racast. ..I can get to falz in 18 alone but think after runs w Sam think I can improve. He's op so it's easy w him and he doesn't bs around.

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Same. .using max triple 100 pr same w IF ...n gush yas 9k on falz...med wd and rr on racast. ..I can get to falz in 18 alone but think after runs w Sam think I can improve. He's op so it's easy w him and he doesn't bs around.

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

Change gush to charge on them yas 9ks bro. Also you got that 0/170/30/0 mag with the 120 pow 30 luck material plan?

So hereā€™s my tidbit i guess....

-Forest

1) Kill the hilda he opens door

2A) hit all boomas and special booma i believe spawns and have one person stay back to kill it and rest sit in portal,

2B)KILL THEM ALL, KILL THEM ALLĀ :onion-head63:

3Kill dragon

-Caves

1) Secret room and kill the shark

2) Go as far to the left or right corner, kill lily

3) Kill lily then either kill remaining and wait for special shark or just wait for special shark and take a whack or too

4) Kill Dal Ra Lie

-Mines

1) Rushing around enemies to kill red sinow

2) Kill the most far back left canabin and focus on that one only

3) Secret room, Red Sinow

4A) Use the ICE trap method as all walks in

4B) Use ice trap to freeze barranz then walk towards middle to spawn dubchic then walk over to his protector thing and pipe all at boss

4C)DM trick the room with baranzĀ 

4D) Ice trap and go ham cus honestly with a good team itā€™ll take 2-3 seconds ._.

5)Kill Vol Opt

-Ruins

1) Cast runs in ice traps room when bringer pops then kill bringer

2A) (This is what i always do) HAVE THE REST OF THE TEAM GO TO THE DOOR THAT YOU GO TO MOVE ON NOT THE ISLAND every time i explain this they go to the islands door >.>, Have a RA class that has Snow Queen freeze the 2 immediately bust a cap in the sorcer or your team kills it off and run back to boss room, those who are by the door go in kill the special monster wait by portal.

2B) Any other variation of above works but i highly recommend that the team continues forward and not dick around in a room that literally takes 3 seconds with only needing to kill 1 enemy. Teams iā€™ve seen wasted 3-5 minutes in this room because of this.

3)Kill falz

3A) Spinners should be killed with heaven striker or MM if divine punishment is on for special. HU if you got a Handgun go for it and FO GiFoie i think

3B) Weaken falz as a force and buff players up and spam the shitĀ outta it with PR and FO i think use zonde?

3C) Same theory as above but you need to watch for his slow movements and run in a straight line to get away from the spinners when he does his magic attack. One RA use yasminkov the other PR or switch off or just try to keep up

3D) Same as above essentially this time itā€™s grants, blue balls and him bitch slapping ya for his attacks. Yasminkov him when heā€™s far away or try to keep up with him and PR when close.

Ā 

My ideal team

HUcast

RAmar

RAcast

FOnewearl

You donā€™t need dark weapons.... Itā€™s quite simple folks GET OVER YASELF(yeh they help not needed tho) idk about HUcasts but uhhh PR and UR? anyways then for the FO obviously techs and then Glide and whichever other weapons would help you with your run for bonuses.

Ā 

Now then for RAmar and RAcast;

Arrest Needle those with spread needle is okay, Psycho Ravens or M&A60 Vice can be somewhat decent.... for those who are relatively new or donā€™t have enough to get the PR Yasminkov 9m is like a pd, Yasminkov 9000m, Canon Rouge for RAmar if needed RAcast Iron Faust, Frozen Shooter if needed, One of you two should have a snow queen? not everyone does but in that instance you can ice trap or any other variance of getting over there for the ruins. Mille Marteaux, Heaven Striker. Those are all i can think of what you should need.... OH THE BEST PART WITH THIS SETUP OF TEAM WEP STATS ARENT NESSICARY <3 however you should be level 180+ and try to be lvl 200 or have close to max ATP

Ā 

This is just my take and my opinion.... To each there own

• Like 1

On 26/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, Sir Rendlan said:

2A) hit all boomas and special booma i believe spawns and have one person stay back to kill it and rest sit in portal,

That booma actually appears once you reached someĀ point of the room.

Ā 

Ā 

The current 1P TTF record listed in Sylph's Time AttackĀ topic is 11:08

I personally do it in 10:35 using dual log, so yeah you can aim for lower than 11' with 2P.

More people means more DMC and longer Dark Falz's first phase.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by R-78

6 hours ago, R-78 said:

Ā 

Ā 

The current 1P TTF record listed in Sylph's Time AttackĀ topic is 11:08

I personally do it in 10:35 using dual log, so yeah you can aim for lower than 11' with 2P.

More people means more DMC and longer Dark Falz's first phase.

Ā 

Ā 

and now i know owo i just thought that it spawned after you hit all the boomas onceĀ 

2 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Ā 

9 hours ago, R-78 said:

Ā 

when you first round the corner in 2nd room, you will see a 'nook'Ā  on the left side, a good 20 feet away from the booma line, just a little furtherĀ  will spawn the keymob /and the first booma will lock on to you, you can getĀ  his attention then back up ,kill the keymonster and skip the rest.

Ā 

also theyre are tricks to skipping time on each boss , "pricy weapon tricks'

-dragon 2nd phase skip - 2+df users spam df wave while dragon isĀ still standing 'do enough damage and you skip 2nd phase'

-vol opt screen trick - 100souls or w.e

-falz 1rst form - dm special can be shot from the center head where falz spawns his spinners, this will hit falz 2x per shot if you aim at a side head, and clears the spinners befor they spawn

-falz 2nd form - dm special lingers, so when falz hides his hit spot and cast' rafoie/rabarta you can shoot right when he cast these, and he will stand back up into a few dm shots/ this is also a good way to kill the spinners he spawns after the cast, have your team stand in your dm fire line

-falz 3rd form - same thing^ land a few extra hits when he first comes back down from casting grants/megid ( if hes not invulnerable ), which ideally will never happen if you can kill him befor he ascends ^.^

Ā 

Edited by CannaBeast

Once you enter this zone, the booma spawns in 10 seconds.

pnz8SuU.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

when you first round the corner in 2nd room, you will see a 'nook'Ā  on the left side, a good 20 feet away from the booma line, just a little furtherĀ  will spawn the keymob /and the first booma will lock on to you, you can getĀ  his attention then back up ,kill the keymonster and skip the rest.

Ā 

also theyre are tricks to skipping time on each boss , "pricy weapon tricks'

-dragon 2nd phase skip - 2+df users spam df wave while dragon isĀ still standing 'do enough damage and you skip 2nd phase'

-vol opt screen trick - 100souls or w.e

-falz 1rst form - dm special can be shot from the center head where falz spawns his spinners, this will hit falz 2x per shot if you aim at a side head, and clears the spinners befor they spawn

-falz 2nd form - dm special lingers, so when falz hides his hit spot and cast' rafoie/rabarta you can shoot right when he cast these, and he will stand back up into a few dm shots/ this is also a good way to kill the spinners he spawns after the cast, have your team stand in your dm fire line

-falz 3rd form - same thing^ land a few extra hits when he first comes back down from casting grants/megid ( if hes not invulnerable ), which ideally will never happen if you can kill him befor he ascends ^.^

Ā 

Dragon no fly can be done with a single dm or single df, does not require 2+ on either to do.
Falz Dragon Heads can hit all 3 heads using DM Hard Attack, usefull if the fo uses a double gifoie to kill all spinners, though generally good single target dps like charge mechs will outscale it.
Falz 3rd form it's much better to use charge mechs/yas9k with sss / shs / sns, as him descending makes it easy to ata glitch the first attack of mechs to get tons of damage. DM delayed damage is quite slow and not actually that great of damage, and unless you have a stealth suit for no weapon switch delay it's not really going to be feasible/practical/helpful. This is also true of 2nd form; it's better for ra to stand closer to center of arena and use charge yas max range for easy ata glitching, and easy reacquiring of target when falz moves.
Here's a good example vid of mech attack glitches vs descending enemies:

Ā 

21 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Dragon no fly can be done with a single dm or single df, does not require 2+ on either to do.
Falz Dragon Heads can hit all 3 heads using DM Hard Attack, usefull if the fo uses a double gifoie to kill all spinners, though generally good single target dps like charge mechs will outscale it.
Falz 3rd form it's much better to use charge mechs/yas9k with sss / shs / sns, as him descending makes it easy to ata glitch the first attack of mechs to get tons of damage. DM delayed damage is quite slow and not actually that great of damage, and unless you have a stealth suit for no weapon switch delay it's not really going to be feasible/practical/helpful. This is also true of 2nd form; it's better for ra to stand closer to center of arena and use charge yas max range for easy ata glitching, and easy reacquiring of target when falz moves.
Here's a good example vid of mech attack glitches vs descending enemies:

Ā 

Agreed, I never word things properly, meant no fall dragon kill which IveĀ only seen on lower difficulties, but I assumed you would need 2df and zalure to accomplish this on ult, if it's possible on ult,

And with falzĀ 2nd & 3rd form, I shouldĀ have added "if solo and your resist/Def is not high enough to be standing after rafoie/grants" which after lvl 193 and wearing a wd or cent resist etc doesn't occur

On 12/1/2017 at 12:53 PM, theancientsam said:

New record. 2 man. 9: 45

3 man 9:42

^^

anyone going faster than this?

On this server in particular or in all of PSO? If just on this server then yes. 09'30 ( remaining ) - Shoutgu, Nullify, Agency.Ā -Ā 09'36 ( remaining ) - Shoutgu, Justice.Ā Ā -Ā 09'40 ( remaining ) - Pollux, Mystiic.Ā -Ā 09'40 ( remaining ) - Pollux, Mystiic. Other servers are breaking sub 9.

14 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

On this server in particular or in all of PSO? If just on this server then yes. 09'30 ( remaining ) - Shoutgu, Nullify, Agency.Ā -Ā 09'36 ( remaining ) - Shoutgu, Justice.Ā Ā -Ā 09'40 ( remaining ) - Pollux, Mystiic.Ā -Ā 09'40 ( remaining ) - Pollux, Mystiic. Other servers are breaking sub 9.

awesome thanks for the reply. very detailed. the only way i can see to go that 15 seconds faster is with a dark flow...

we were running fomar ramar racast using maxed lindcrays bc dm prs and yas, we also used pipes, no pb, and elected to attack volopt screens with dms and cannons.

Ā 

FOmar: @Exotic

RAmar: @hanasolo23

RAcast: some pleb

Edited by theancientsam