item recovery

Tempoz

i had been hunting a spreadneedle for about an hour today and i have seen people get items restored and what not so i just wanted to see if its possible to get back the item that dropped in a wall i could not get.
0 0 0 30 | 20 spreadneedle

wsKsoJx.jpg

Edited by Tempoz

Getting items restored because there was a server error and they lost them is quite different than this situation.
I don't think we have given items that were unreachable because of obstacles in the game tho..

I guess if other GMs and Larva want to discuss it, we could check it out but personally I don't like the idea, that's not really a server problem but instead the game itself.

• Like 1

I'm with Soly here.  You only know one dropped by cheating (the ok type).  Anyway, the item recovery thing is for when our software (the server) messes up.  Same reason we don't untech stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a server bug, it's just part of the game and this kind of drops sometimes happen. Sorry but I don't think it's a reason to give you the item.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 2.9.2017 at 1:52 AM, Tempoz said:

i had been hunting a spreadneedle for about an hour today and i have seen people get items restored and what not so i just wanted to see if its possible to get back the item that dropped in a wall i could not get.
0 0 0 30 | 20 spreadneedle

wsKsoJx.jpg

where did you see the item? I also want because I very often blind the item