Ogg request thread

Cyane

Yes but the tracks on Youtube are low quality and not looped so I was wondering if there was a way to do it directly from the game datas. (and you answered to the question, yes it is but less simple so never mind)

As I said I'm mostly interested in Mines Ruins Spaceship and Seabed (so easy ones) but I don't want to bother you with that many requests, thank you though.

Yes, and it does, when you meet at least one monster, it triggers the active part which will happen as soon as the song reaches a switch point. If the delay between two enemy waves is too long, it goes back to passive part.

There are some exceptions though like in BPD where active part is played even before you meet enemies. (maybe invisible monster object ? I don't know)

I asked because I expected the possibility to enable full-action version as it is done in offline Multiplayer.

Either way, thanks to both of you for your replies (:

Yea doing it from the game data would be a pain, the youtube tracks would be quite easy. I *might* look into doing it from the game oggs for one track into just to see how hard it would actually be, but to give you an idea let's take the example of seabed, since you mentioned that one in particular.

slbgm_seabed.ogg is split up into 66 different tracks, which are about 6 seconds each. Tracks 1-27 are exploring, tracks 28 -33 are exploring > fighting, tracks 34- 60 are fighting, and tracks 61-66 are fighting > exploring. So to do it, I would have to decide whether 28-33 should be used as an intro for the track or not, cut and paste 34-60 together into one track (possibly along with 28-33), delete all the other tracks, find the loop points, and hope the whole thing actually fits together and sounds ok. Doing the track from a recording of just the battle music (like say from youtube), would mean simply finding the loop points and converting it to .ogg format.

Basically trying to do this:

4988241579_f2d72c1259_b.jpg

Vs. trying to do this:

36589_10151614824990757_468584728_n.jpg

Except I'd have to be a lot more precise because your brain would very clearly hear if the tracks didn't fit together well for some reason or other, and not overlook it as easily as it could smear colors.

• Like 4

Yeah of course I didn't mean remaking the original ogg file. Would take ages as you stated.

But once more I was wondering how comes offline multiplayer mode does play the full action part so I thought we could somehow make the same thing online. Or maybe modify the file which defines multistream oggs' segmentation, something like that.

(Probably a silly question I guess)

the time has come, the Easter event music sucks ass so here, some one would be kind enough to loop this endlessly for me please? thanks

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qiu7fbx8mdk9k76/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_Eyes_of_Heaven_OST_-_Part_4_Jotaro_Kujo_Battle_BGM_Looped.ogg

Rename to EASTER.ogg and put it in your C:/Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst/data/ogg folder.

do you think you could explain what you would like the song for?

Ruins lol
In Phantasy Star IV this play in most organic dungeons, most recognized in Garuberk Tower and Zio fort, also this game has a great ost, that's another reason DX

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ac5mkg135o69q31/Cover__Phantasy_Star_IV_-_Organic_Beat_Looped.ogg

Rename file to slbgm_ancient for ruins music (not slbgm_ruin, that is vr temple), and put it in your C:/Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst/data/ogg folder.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot i really loved phantasy star 4

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mud :v

For some reason my comp wont let me mess with it to do the thing, could i just have the Battle Against a True Hero one if thats ok? Sorry... my comp is sometimes a uhm... yeah..

Edited by HHawk4