Ogg request thread

Cyane

• 6 months later...

Dude, could you try converting some of the Sword Art Online soundtrack? I especially want Swordland and We Have to Defeat ItĀ 

It's so I can replace some of the themes in the forest, the caves and some of the boss fights

Ā 

Edited by jmanof08

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, jmanof08 said:

Dude, could you try converting some of the Sword Art Online soundtrack? I especially want Swordland and We Have to Defeat ItĀ 

It's so I can replace some of the themes in the forest, the caves and some of the boss fights

Ā 

Done. This one really didn't have any good points for looping it, so it mostly just plays through with only minor edits. You can download it and rename it to whatever area suits your preference (forest is slbgm_forest, caves is slbgm_cave, etc.), and just drop it in your ultimapsobb/data/ogg folder.

www.mediafire.com/file/36t7m5f5mr32t5b/SAO-Swordland+Looped.ogg

• 1 year later...

Is anyone still taking requests? I would've tried doing it myself, but, its all confusing with that pinned "DIY" tutorial to loop oggs (plus the pics were bad/blank..), I just wanted to replace slbgm_machine with Undertale's Core theme, but even though i downloaded Audacity, i still couldnt figure it out..and if you wanted a good looping point, possibly at the 0:19 or 0:20 mark might be a good point? Or just the whole thing..idk, lol..Ā I hope someone can still help me..I tried to do it myself, but, im too dumb to figure it out, lmao..

Ā 

Edited by Whiteraven30
wanted to revise a part?

Oh, I looked through that song list guidelines on the first page and (even though I dont quite know aboutĀ  muti-/single-streamed ogg files), it says its able to be replaced by a single- streamed ones. And I actually replaced it one time a while ago in the games files, but, it didnt loop (cuz I didnt know how to make it loop at the time), but if the Mines area (slbgm_machine) music cant be replaced, than no big deal..if I really wanted to listen to it, id have it on loop while playing in the mines with ingame music turned down/off..so, either way..

Edit: I kinda know what you mean, cuz isnt there a slight change of the music from Mines 1, 2, and 3, same as all other Ep 1 stages? Im guessing thats what meant by "multi-streamed"? If not, then, ya got me..lol..

If its too much hassle, then, dont worry about it i guess..

Edited by Whiteraven30
wanted to clarify

Not sure about being able to be replaced by a single stream one as I have never done it... but if Cyane was doing it before, then it probably works...

Send me a message on discordĀ Soly#0637, and I'll see if I can hook you up (just a one time thing as I haven't done it in so long)

5 hours ago, Soly said:

I think the one you want to change is that multi stream type file which is a little bit harder than the rest.

I believe only CCA, Crater and Desert are multi stream files, Mines is a simple one.

• Like 1