the story of Slyphf 77792.

ultrajerky

in the year 20XXX BC AD, Slyf 747 fled his home planet of Croissant island due to the invasion of the astro bastards. After cruising in outside space for what seemed like hundreds of space units, he would finally touch down on planet Trump. It was not for many years later that i would meat the legendary shit lord face 3 face. until one faithful day in the year of our lord and savior, Biggie smalls, it would all change. so he says to me for no reason "Yo bitch you wanna buy a speedball?" oh lol nvm that was that weird guy nvm "I am lord Slypf 79 of planet island Croissant! my planet was gooft by duders from space, and i come to your planet 2 crooz 4 babes! What say you simple fool?!" Dank af were his memes, no shits given. so i was like "Yall mind if it hit that yeet?" then off we went! after sliding into all the Dm's, we came across the legendary Dank flo sword. No fucks given, he picks up that fart knocker and swings it wildly in a passionate rage... angrily looking at me while doing so. So natural were his wild fucking erratic swings of this fucking dank ass bitch. Still in awe i said to him "Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"ahh, you are skilled in the way of the dank flow... did you have them on your world?" he then replied "im dyin for some muh fukin crystal pepsi nig nog"

and thats the story of the time that i got high in the dumpster outside the little ceasars.

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 7

Dude, what kind of drugs are you taking atm? some people are interested apparently, mind to share for them ?

Ā 

He talz da truth

Ā 

28 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

wow pls not you my queen, you worth better than that

I am sorry, someone hacked my account.

Edited by R-78
Apologies
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

He talz da truth

Ā 

I am sorry, someone hacked my account.

Am sorry, you should stop using toto123 as password =/

Next time I expect something harder to crack. Some tips : more than 12 characters, use special characters, letters, numbers. Don't use any word that match a name, surname or known word. Don't write your password down, don't store it in a .txt file on your computer. Use a proxy and better firewall while surfing. Don't store cookies. Etc.

Now it will takeĀ me exactly more than several thousandĀ lifetimes to crack your password.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ultrajerky said:

Yes its wonderful, Slypf has been through alot!

Indeed,Ā and that's only the submerged part of the iceberg, you would be affraid to know the real truthĀ :cr-boohoo:i miss croissant so much, it's been so long that i'm a prisonner of this planet and people are so weird here...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

Indeed,Ā and that's only the submerged part of the iceberg, you would be affraid to know the real truthĀ :cr-boohoo:i miss croissant so much, it's been so long that i'm a prisonner of this planet and people are so weird here...

aww there there little buddy! it will be alright. ultima will rebuild your planet out of lego!... nothing beats lego.

Edited by ultrajerky

• 3 weeks later...