Toys 4 Tots

Deborah Nicole

As i stated this is NO way political or religious...it's a plea for those underprivileged children who dont have much to look forward to Christmas morning so please help if you can 

Thank you SO much just if you only read it:onion-head03:

(btw those guys look hotter than hell in their dress uniforms so thats why we brought extra paper towels while working with da boyz)

Edited by Deborah Nicole
extra text
  • Like 2

Oh...  Deborah dearie, if you would please, provide a link or a bit more explanation to your post.

I hate to terribly disappoint you but unfortunately most of us here don't have ESP, premonitions or any sort of crystal ball to deduce exactly what the hell your point is.

While charity work is a worthwhile and noble cause, usually those asking for help in such things are usually affiliated with some sort of organization that heads these kinds of things up.

Just sayin'...

Thanks in advance for all you do and have a nice day!  :onion-head11:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Trigunman said:

Oh...  Deborah dearie, if you would please, provide a link or a bit more explanation to your post.

I hate to terribly disappoint you but unfortunately most of us here don't have ESP, premonitions or any sort of crystal ball to deduce exactly what the hell your point is.

While charity work is a worthwhile and noble cause, usually those asking for help in such things are usually affiliated with some sort of organization that heads these kinds of things up.

Just sayin'...

Thanks in advance for all you do and have a nice day!  :onion-head11:

this has me rotflmao XD

30 minutes ago, JADE said:

Toys for tots is a wonderful program ran by the U.S. Marine Reserve. It provides toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them toys for Christmas. I will absolutely donate to such a worthy cause.http://toysfortots.org

Ahhh a mystery solved, hallelujah, thank you Jade.

A great program indeed, I've seen smaller, local organizations putting on programs like this, even my workplace does this for local public schools during Christmas.  However, I didn't know the U.S. Marine Reserves were the first to start it.  Noble causes though are exclusive to no one thankfully and it's people like this that restore my faith in humanity... at times.  Good stuff...

Yep even a few dollars or so or even a few hours of your time to help can give a child more Christmas and blessings than you can imagine guys.  Not all of us are so blessed as we are to enjoy a full Christmas of gifts, family, food, fun and holiday cheer that we often take for granted.

4 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

LOL didn't mean to sound so snarky, haha!

But crap like that irritates me to no end, I mean c'mon...   A little "splan'in" goes a long way and not everyone has that "knowhatImeanVern"...

It was snarky but in a funny way XDD it said what we were all thinking.

Edited by radezz