MUSIC

i know i have written about this before....but please for the love of god can we just have the original game music....LOBBY MUSIC im sick of hearing music when i log in that completely take away from why i play this game and why i love this game. everytime i log in i want to just stop because of the awful music.....i know so many people will disagree but can maybe for a month or two weeks or idc, can i just play the game i used to love without feeling like its NOT PHANTASY STAR ONLINE

I wish there was a way we could change the music ourselves but sadly there isn't. There's not much you can do besides turn of in game music and play your own.

Further proof that the lobby is the actual "playing" portion of PSO.

Pack it up bois, I'm going to go afk in L1 now.

• Like 1

I think the meow hours are there to not make you afk in the lobbies!

You can also disable the music sounds and run your own playlist in the background.

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Feel free to suggest lobby music here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/1628-music-on-lobby-new/?view=getnewpost

If you want the original song then suggest it. When I make a new poll, if enough people vote for it, then it'll become the new lobby music for some time.

If you don't like the lobby music that everyone votes for, then you can always turn down the game music to play the default lobby music yourself.

• Like 1

please for the love of god can we just have the original game music....LOBBY MUSIC im sick of hearing music when i log in that completely take away from why i play this game and why i love this game.

So you play and love this game because of the lobby ?

• Like 1

Well.. I see many people spending hours and hours in the lobby :P

I was thinking of letting users add their own custom songs (of course only in their client) with a config file, but haven't done anything yet.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Personally I really like that we have a submission and voting process for new musics, it lets users get somewhat involved and interact with the server, it may not be a huge thing but it helps bring us all together a little bit more.

If people want to sit in lobby and do nothing while playing their own music, well nothing really stops them from playing their own personal music anyway.

Personally I really like that we have a submission and voting process for new musics, it lets users get somewhat involved and interact with the server, it may not be a huge thing but it helps bring us all together a little bit more.

If people want to sit in lobby and do nothing while playing their own music, well nothing really stops them from playing their own personal music anyway.

Except every time i submit a song, it never ends up on the vote.

• Like 1