The PSO theories

Cyane

Interesting theory ! Thank you for your enlightenment !

I was thinking about Gael Giel and like "what kind of mag was it before being mu..." and then realized it had to be a kama, simply T-T

So Heathcliff Flowen had a kama before mutating. What about Rico ? I know that's a stupid question, for we have no clue about a potential Rico's mag, but still, if someone have a theory I would be interested.

Interesting theory ! Thank you for your enlightenment !

I was thinking about Gael Giel and like "what kind of mag was it before being mu..." and then realized it had to be a kama, simply T-T

So Heathcliff Flowen had a kama before mutating. What about Rico ? I know that's a stupid question, for we have no clue about a potential Rico's mag, but still, if someone have a theory I would be interested.

Agastya

When you look at falz, he has wings in every from. Both First and Second form's wings look a lot like Agastya. And since Rico turned into Falz when she was possessed, I'd say her mags went with her.

• 1 month later...

Hey its me leap year lol but I think mylla could be the red one but not sure cuz I consider Def blue and when u feed ur mag the Def is at the top then it's power so idk lol

Primero sobre red rin rico, diria que es todas, ya que la version antigua de lo que conocemos ahora como blue burst los personajes incluso hunewearl podia utilizar la spread needle y numerables item entre razas como actualmente se adapto el juego en esta version, por lo que no me extraƱaria el por que sus armas favoritas sean la clase Red. Otra cosa es que en las armas favoritas de red ring estan marcadas las palabras "Heathcliff", haciendo referencia a flowen lo que se puede notar en el ep3 de la saga cuando "Endu" Hijo de "Red ring" y padre "flowen" le piden perdon. cabe destacar que endu comparte la misma Seccion ID que Red ring "Redria".

ahora con lo de los "Rappy", sega hizo un anuncio referente a los rappy haciendo refeencia que salen en todos los planetas o las areas y dependiendo del clima de dicho. Pueden variar su aspecto, ademas de ser los unicos seres vivientes que se pueden encontrar y adaptar en cualquier tipo de area.
Eso puedo decir por ahora. :P
First on network rich rin, I'd say it's all because the old version of what we now know as blue burst the characters even hunewearl could use the needle spread and numerable item between races as now the game was adapted in this version, so would not surprise me that their favorite weapons are the Red class. Another thing is that in the favorite weapons of red ring are marked the words "Heathcliff" referring to flowen what can be seen in the EP3 of the saga when "Endu" Son of "Red ring" father "flowen" ask forgiveness. endu noteworthy that shares the same Section ID Red ring "Redria".
now with the "Rappy" sega he made an announcement concerning the rappy doing Calling References emerging on all planets or areas depending on the climate of that. They may vary in appearance, besides being the only living beings that can be found and adapt in any area.
That I can say for now. : p
  • Like 1

What body part of Olga is Dark Bridge? People said it was his fingers but, I don't know..

It looks sorta like the center of his chest in phase 2. When he flowens you, his whole body turns the dark bridge color too. Perhaps the rod part is part of his spine? Idk.