Fixing the broken things.

Larva

What izaya said about godrics is spot on, at this point I don't even care if it boosts all the other stats, but I REQUIRES the ATA boost. Fomar can't hit anything despite his power without it.

Samurai Armor used to also give a slight luck boost as well. I know this because I built my Humar's stat plan and mag around this fact. I made him to use a TJS set along with genpei and samurai armor so that he would BE a samurai. And I worked, I have pictures of him wearing the set with his maxed out stats (all of them if I remember correctly) and samurai armor added the missing luck. When I get home I'll prove this with pictures but keep that in mind as well.

Edited by Angeldust
  • Like 1

What izaya said about godrics is spot on, at this point I don't even care if it boosts all the other stats, but I REQUIRES the ATA boost. Fomar can't hit anything despite his power without it.

Samurai Armor used to also give a slight luck boost as well. I know this because I built my Humar's stat plan and mag around this fact. I made him to use a TJS set along with genpei and samurai armor so that he would BE a samurai. And I worked, I have pictures of him wearing the set with his maxed out stats (all of them if I remember correctly) and samurai armor added the missing luck. When I get home I'll prove this with pictures but keep that in mind as well.

That slight I think was a slight 50 lol ...

• Like 1

This page has a list of things I found to be broken (if it helps):

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/23565-kthanksbye-what-could-have-been/page-1

There are also suggestions in there of things that really should happen. But since people are lazy, I'll summarize.

Broken:

• Asteron Striker (Supposed to be usable by hunewearl, but isn't)
  • Glide Divine V.00 (Currently broken - doesn't boost 3rd technique. If reverser isn't possible, suggestions of Anti or Shifta would suffice.)
  • Godric's Cloak (Currently broken - doesn't boost ata and is usable by wrong classes)
  • Slicer of Vengeance (Currently broken - skin is wrong and looks horrible)
  • Stealth Sword - Desperately needs more ata
  • Sword of Ultima - Desperately needs more ata and atp

Broken and not listed on that page:

• Solferino - No range boost to techs
  • Genpei - Um for one, doesn't drop anywhere even during events. For another, I understand several of the different skins are broken.
  • Samurai Armor - The tech boosts were not able to work (according to Lee), so we added luck and other stats to it. They were later removed by accident and never restored.

Suggestions:
  • Rika's Claw - Boosts gi techs, but is not equippable by forces. GI boosts aren't as useful for non-forces. Modify this weapon to allow it to be used by all forces. This would be a much cooler weapon for boosting techs on fonewm and fomar since magical piece is so girly.
  • Clio - This is a good weapon for boosting zalure range and can be used by ramarl, but not hunewearl. Modify this weapon to allow it to be used by hunewearl. This would make hunewearl more desirable to use.
  • Nei's Claw (Real) - This weapon boosts simple techs and is insanely rare. However, it's not usable by the one class with native simple tech boosts. Modify this weapon to allow it to be equipped by fonewearl. Perhaps people will want to start donating for this weapon if it can be used on fonewearl.
  • Siren Glass Hammer - Natively boosts gibarta and has grants special. Neither are very good. Increase gibarta boost to 100%. Add grants boost of 25% to help the usefulness of the special.
  • Sword of Ultima - Raise stats to be at least as good as Zanba. A weapon with the server's name in it should be an amazing weapon. ATA is waaaaay too low and so is ATP.
  • Virus Shield - Great shield for newer players, but its ata is lower than red ring and its tech boosting abilities are for unpopular techniques. DEF/EVP and resistances are also lower than most other shields. As a result, very few people use this shield and its value is quite low. Modify the boosts from 20% gi boosts to 45% gi boosts. Change EDK, EFR, ELT resistances from 10% to 25%. These changes should make this a more popular shield.
  • Power Maser - Very weak weapon and combo locked. Unlock this weapon.
  • Psycho Raven - Amazing gun, but still not usable by all males. Allow it to be equipped by fomar and fonewm.
  • Sambas Maracas - There are no guns for male hunters and forces with long ranges. Modify Sambas Maracas to increase the range to handgun or laser range. This will allow male hunters and forces to have a longer-range weapon for dealing damage. The special is basically useless and the atp is incredibly low, so this shouldn't imbalance the game, especially since the weapon cannot grind.
  • Gael Giel - The most valued mag in the game. However, it does nothing at bosses. Consider adding invincibility or shifta/deband at bosses.
  • Blood Sword - Great weapon. Limited classes can use it. Change requirements so fomar can equip. All other forces can use it. I'm not sure why fomar was excluded.
  • Dancing Hitogata - Considering how rare this weapon is, it should be amazing, right? Nope. Barely does damage. (I've tested with 100 100 0 0 100 stats and it still barely does anything on a fomar with max atp, ata and luck.) Consider giving this weapon a significant boost, like adding 300+ atp and 30+ ata to it.
  • Guld Milla - Once an invaluable weapon for rangers. Now that we have added gush yasminkov, this collector's item isn't very good. The range is shorter than yasminkov, but the yasminkov works just as well if not better for gush. Allow it to be equippable on ALL androids (hucast, hucaseal) and it would become a very popular item.
  • Daylight Scar - Add Fomar to list of classes that can use this weapon. Vivienne and other weapons are easy to obtain by Fomarl. Fomar has no such luck. Adding daylight scar would allow Fomar to get weapons that are obtainable year round (unlike Girasole which is a damn hard drop)
  • Ignition Cloak - Severely boost fire techniques. With how rare it is, it should be better.

If I think of more later, I'll edit this post.

• Like 6

Thanks kajex this is enough information.

i will close the topic until i have something to report back. i dont want more drama.

Again Thanks kajex for taking the time to make this list.

• Like 3

Ok. Godrics cloack, samurai armor, and asteron striker should be fixed.

im doing to tests to the glide divine. and to other items.

in the maentime please check godrics, samurai armor and AS and let me know.

thanks.

• Like 6

Samurai armor should have 50 luck, right now it only has 30 luck, every thing else on it is correct though.
(cyane, it can't get rabarta boost, that's why it was buffed in the first place, only ignition/tempest/congeal/select/cursed cloak and mg/mg+ can have tech boosts without a lot of extra work, since those are the ones sega hardcoded tech boosts for)

Asteron Striker is usable on huney finally.

Godric's Cloak appears to be correct.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

I did some improvement with glide v.00. I changed the boost of the tech to foie , zonde and the ice one too. I tested and pretty powerful. Also added evp and more atp.

This changes Wont be reflected until next ship restart.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I did some improvement with glide v.00. I changed the boost of the tech to foie , zonde and the ice one too. I tested and pretty powerful. Also added evp and more atp.

This changes Wont be reflected until next ship restart.

Oh?! Glide V.00 boosts the three simple techs? By how much? I hope it's a really big boost because simple and gi techs are much weaker than ra techs. Hopefully we get a similar weapon for gi techs in the future too.

• Like 1

I've tested it on my Foney (maxed MST, maxed techs). It's definitely not a joke boost, but it doesn't extend zalure anymore so the name is a bit misleading. Should be more like Summit Moon 2.0. :onion105:

Some comparison pictures:

Barehand:

pso1448448859.png

pso1448449839.png

Summit Moon:

pso1448449557.png

pso1448449847.png

Glidev.00:

pso1448448757.png

pso1448449927.png

• Like 4

It looks like it has a very large boost to foie but a smaller boost to barta. What about zonde? I don't have a Psycho Bridge but I think simple techs are stronger than ra techs for single targets now, which is how it should be. Now if we can just do something similar for gi techs, we can have decent balance where all techs are worth using.

• Like 2

Ok there will be always someone complaining for something, and I can't have everyone happy with their wishes. If I change something someone will be happy and someone will be nagging.

Last edit to v.00 I will remove one of the boost techs and add zallure

End of the story and that's it.

Ok there will be always someone complaining for something, and I can't have everyone happy with their wishes. If I change something someone will be happy and someone will be nagging.

Last edit to v.00 I will remove one of the boost techs and add zallure

End of the story and that's it.

Please don't do this. Keep it as the 3 simple techs. If someone wants a boost to Zalure, there are other weapons that already do that, one of them even boosts Jellen too. The simple techs should be stronger than ra techs. The game is more interesting when all techs are worth using.

• Like 1