Fixing the broken things.

Larva

No dont remove a tech boost and give it zalure, that is not a good idea. We have regular glide for jellen and zalure now, and can use glide 00 for si- tech boost. Having zalure on it now would be a complete waste. Leave it with the simple tech boosts.

Tell that to cyan, she was the first to complain about it lol

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Tell that to cyan, she was the first to complain about it lol

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

The original idea I told cyane for having anti on it was to make an even better support weapon that would especially help out fonewm and fomar with the anti range. Now that it has 3 si- tech boosts, it's a completely different kind of weapon, a si- offense weapon that we also needed. Zalure would be a total waste on it now, no one would use it for zalure. It would take away from the si- offense to give it inferior support, giving it zalure will only have downsides and no upsides. Don't make it a half support and half offensive weapon; Keep it with the 3 simple tech boosts.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Either make Glide V.00 a support tech weapon or do the simple techs. Don't try to do both on the same weapon. If you decide to go with the support techs, please make new weapons in the future with large simple/gi tech boosts. Your end goal should be a game where simple techs are the strongest, followed by gi techs and then ra techs.

Against a large group of enemies weak to ice, I want to use Rabarta until some of them die, switch to Gibarta to hit a small group in front of me, and then after a few more die, use Barta to kill the last one or two of them. That is a much more interesting way to play the game than to just spam Rabarta regardless of what's going on with the enemies.

• Like 1

yea i understand if glide was not accepting anti because glide is kind of uniquely made, but there are 3 anti boosts in the game, marina's bag, madam's parasol, and anti merge, but none of them are very practical, and 2 are female only, so a glide with jellen/zalure/anti would have been great for fomar/fonewm, but we can always make Mann Bag instead ("An elegant bag made of Unbreakable leather"). And cy, weapons can only have 3 tech boosts, glide 00 no longer has jellen or zalure, it's no longer a support weapon, it's now a simple tech boost weapon which we also needed. New glide 00 is great as it is now.

DON"T CHANGE NEW GLIDE 00

• Like 2

As long as we get a male anti booster i think this glide is cool hope to see a v0.1 for gi techs, D: its sort of bothersome to heal status effects as a male force, gotta almost tackle the others with your weapon...

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

i dont see the point using glide divine model on a tech boost weapon, and yes a manly bag would be awesome for fonewn and fomar.

You know what's a good model to use for a strong simple tech weapon? Twinkle Star. Normally, no one uses Twinkle Star because it is completely useless compared to Summit Moon. It has weaker boosts and doesn't even have a lower MST requirement. Both Twinkle Star and Summit Moon are easy to get too, so there is almost no reason why someone would use Twinkle Star. It's such a cool model and it's a shame that no one uses it.

twinklestar.jpg