BIG APOLOGY

ExOh

so yes..i owe u a big time apology.

i know some issues are more personal on this server, others are less personal. however, i want u to know that im actually not that guy messing with others and not caring about it after it. (not that i mess with people on the regular bases, thats not like me)

I actually enjoy this server a lot. And i want others - new or old players - to enjoy it at least as much as i do.

I will gladly help out in any stuff of server development. Thats a least what i can offer.

I apologize to everyone who got involved with it; people on this server, or ventrilo - affected ones will know who i mean.

I apologize to everyone who got scared of that "bluescreen prank" - i didnt mean to harm anybody or to scare anybody.

Because i realized that it was a very very very stupid joke, and i dont know what got into me to pull this bull***t actually off.

I apologize to everyone to cause unnecessary stress, especially at a time like this.

Even if i do not have a personal relationship with most of u guys, i owe u this...at least. - Thats what my mind says, i feel sorry and i have a bad conscience.

I do understand if u get trust issues with me.

I didnt expect/think that this joke was so cruel, but its not my task to judge about it, because its you who are affected.

And I know that i dont have the right to expect u to accept my apology.

In any case..im not gonna hide from it or anything, I'll stand up for what i did and i have to deal with whatever awaits me.

I just hope that u somehow might appreciate my honesty.

I dont want to go to deep into detail right now, this is my apology only.

If u should have any questions, PM or skype me.

Thanks for reading this

• Like 4

Yeah you should have made it at least a bit more credible... today i received this and laughed really hard

j0VxJL0.png

But that was not cool at all. :onion-head02:

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

Sir Xo , RESPECT :onion112: for those apologize first ! Then we can all do bad joke , or stupid thing , BUT , i know you well , and i know you are not a bad guy , you funny and soo cool , from me i'll forgive you , i know from other people who get infected will be hard to accepted them :onion77: , i just hope , cause you really are a good guy and i know that you doesn't wanted to scare or afraid people . Hope you'll feel better chief ! ^_^:onion-head11:

Edited by hyosuke
  • Like 2

cough cough bullshit cough

• Like 4

That's not an apology, that's an attempt to avoid the clear connection between you and tower, why would you try so hard to be malicious, why engage in heavy terrorism? Do you really expect me to believe that you only made a fake image, you think everyone in vent didn't notice you Tower and Broomop log in at the same time? Do you think that we don't have other information were not sharing? You blew all your trust when you sided with tower in his fear game, there is a possibility that you weren't "directly" involved with the "hacking", but what you did is just as damaging, if not more-so. Because right now as it stands, Broomop has done less damage then you have.

• Like 2

You did scare away a few players from ultima, and to make up for that, make some promotion on social network sites, ok?

• Like 3

@nerdmastax: like i said..i cant expect u to believe. if u want me to be gone, so be it. that would be sad..but i gotta stand up for that.

@chuck: thanks for your understanding :)...of course i will do that

• Like 2

The fact of the matter is, evidence stands against you. Furthermore, you posted a... Clearly fake image, an 8-year old could tell, in your defense. If you're going to post fake images to justify yourself, go ahead and leave now. We don't need your BS.

Now, you could stop something like that and actually work towards earning people's trust legitimately, rather than making yourself look like a variety of rude an inappropriate nicknames...

Regardless, you've lost trust. If you want to stop BSing the world and actually work towards regaining that, sure, go right ahead. If not, bye.

EDIT: Grammar, I've only been awake for like... 20 minutes at the time of this post. xD

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 1

I'm actually in favor of Chuk's idea. Just mitigate the damage best you can. If a kid throws a ball through a window, it's better for the kid to work it off, rather than be grounded in his room for a month. It is easy to just quit and leave, it takes a stronger person to fix their mistakes. You have lost my trust, but you could potentially earn back others. To earn my trust I would naturally expect you to turn in "Tower", since it is clear to me you had contact with him/her somehow to coordinate the vent appearance.