Broken quests.

Lee

Seems like there is an error with The Claire's Deal quest on Episode 4. Even when you have the correct items you still are unable to create the item as she will say you have the wrong item. Can you look into this quest and why you must go backwards a page to see the other items?

Seems like there is an error with The Claire's Deal quest on Episode 4. Even when you have the correct items you still are unable to create the item as she will say you have the wrong item. Can you look into this quest and why you must go backwards a page to see the other items?

Which item in particular are you trying to create? I've heard that happen with God's Shield Kouryu , the player had to switch the order of two of the shields for it to work right , so I assumed that was translation error.

• Like 1

Yea a translation error no doubt as it took me several minutes just to make the shield as the order is misplaced. Seriously confusing to the people who desire to make items and quest is not even worded correctly. Still, I say fix the damn quest errors!

• 2 months later...

I'm discovering this topic, so I'll let this here:

I did the mine offensive quest in ultimate a while ago (mid september maybe?), and at the end, in the reward boxes, I got a weapon called "?????". No icon, no "??? sword" or something, just "?????". I was told by other players to get rid of it so that it wouldn't corrupt my data.

Just thought someone here might want to know.

• 11 months later...

RESOLVED 4-1: The Lost Ruins

I'm going to attempt it again at some point, but while playing my RAcaseal (SKYLY Lv 34), I openned the entrance to the ruins after finding the pillar in the mines (area prior to ruins?), and proceeded through the boss room that is now destroyed, and found the entrance open, and a warp back to Pioneer 2.

I thought that I couldn't go in, so I used the Pioneer 2 warp. After that I had to go back down inside, proceeded through Ruins 1 and 2, fought the waves of monsters at the end of Ruins 2, then used the Pioneer 2 warp.

After that though, I can't turn it in, and everything is explored except for one door that requires four players. (And a purple switch somewhere... not sure if those are related.)

I'm going to go back to attempting to explore further... but I'm having my doubts on completing it this run through. :c

Seems I've somehow resolved this by having one session of doing both 1-2 and 2-2 quests involving the previous two pillars (though completing those did involve having to touch the pillars in the first place), and then upon touching the third and finishing the quest, it registered as complete. So onward I go. ^.^

Edited by snarkyzard

4-1: The Lost Ruins

I'm going to attempt it again at some point, but while playing my RAcaseal (SKYLY Lv 34), I openned the entrance to the ruins after finding the pillar in the mines (area prior to ruins?), and proceeded through the boss room that is now destroyed, and found the entrance open, and a warp back to Pioneer 2.

I thought that I couldn't go in, so I used the Pioneer 2 warp. After that I had to go back down inside, proceeded through Ruins 1 and 2, fought the waves of monsters at the end of Ruins 2, then used the Pioneer 2 warp.

After that though, I can't turn it in, and everything is explored except for one door that requires four players. (And a purple switch somewhere... not sure if those are related.)

I'm going to go back to attempting to explore further... but I'm having my doubts on completing it this run through. :c

You probably missed a pillar or something, I remember the first time I did that quest it took me ages, I had to ask help since I kept missing the said pillar/switch.

Here's some walkthrough

I actually just did that quest a couple days ago and it worked correctly once I remembered to hit the pillar in mines 2 before going through the teleport to ruins.

Actually, regarding that, I seemed to have resolved my own problem. ^w^;

I went back and started one session where I redid the two previous quests (though they were complete and did involve having to hit the pillars in the first place), and then I proceeded to the 4-1. Worked like a charm.

I'm going to just place a "resolved" above my prior post then... but thanks for the replies. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is the simulator quest broken ? tries a couple of time seemed to get spat out for no reason , i know it's a no death quest bu i didn't die

then for no reason other player ejected ?

Simulator 2.0? It works fine. It's just hard to see what killed you sometimes, but you almost certainly did die. In the first area, after a few waves (one with like 4 hildebears), a ton of damage traps will spawn in the middle, and they will kill you if you are there. When you die you'll often teleport so fast you can't tell exactly what killed you easily, if you aren't prepared a chaos bringer laser can easily hit you for 1400 damage later on, and you'll never actually see the shot hit you either. Other people can see what happened to you if they are still there. That quest is not easy.

• 2 months later...

Beach Laughter talking rock is fixed.

It looked all correct, but the rock will say the lyrics (as most know), in a scrolling message... which has a speed.

someone set an awfully slow speed of 2.something * 10 ^ - 43 ... which basically would leave you waiting forever.

Edited by Soly

The ROTC still gives weps with out %? Any one can confirm this please .

It gives both weapons with and weapons without %'s.

• Like 1