Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Shoutgu

Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

They aren't buffed in ep1 (other than the bosses), and vanilla let you enter ult at 80 instead of 90. It actually was technically worse in vanilla because of that earlier level requirement. Ultimate is a big jump up because it's meant to scale all the way to 200, when previous difficulties were only about 20 levels each. Make sure your mag is keeping up with you, get yourself some materials if you can (check out the material plans for maxing here), and ask for some help from others leveling if you need to. It'll get a bit easier if you do that. Generally weapons aren't so much the issue, as the jump from mid-tier to high tier weapons isn't as much a difference as what you gain from levels/mag/mats.

Gotcha, thank you for the (as advertised by the thread title) quick response! Seems like I've got some grinding to do on Very Hard, which is fine, really. I've been looking at the Mag guides and my current one is like level 176 or so, mostly has power and like 50 levels of accuracy (I'm a RAcast). I've got a secondary one on a HUnewearl that I'm raising for my RAcast though, based on some old guide I saw somewhere.

Anyway, I appreciate it, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kazin said:

Gotcha, thank you for the (as advertised by the thread title) quick response! Seems like I've got some grinding to do on Very Hard, which is fine, really. I've been looking at the Mag guides and my current one is like level 176 or so, mostly has power and like 50 levels of accuracy (I'm a RAcast). I've got a secondary one on a HUnewearl that I'm raising for my RAcast though, based on some old guide I saw somewhere.

Anyway, I appreciate it, thank you!

Old guides are not the way to go for this server. We have increased the max stats of chars by a bit, so old guides just don't really apply anymore. The link I put in there goes to updated guides that take into account ultima items, ultima stats, and other factors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Old guides are not the way to go for this server. We have increased the max stats of chars by a bit, so old guides just don't really apply anymore. The link I put in there goes to updated guides that take into account ultima items, ultima stats, and other factors.

Hmm, okay. Thanks for the heads up - I'll take a look and go with the guides you posted. It's funny, I barely did any research and just jumped right in, excited to play PSO again haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know all/any of the possible rewards for CCC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Syzygy said:

Anyone know all/any of the possible rewards for CCC?

  • Musashi
  • Yunchang
  • Diska of Braveman
  • Sword
  • Suppressed Gun
  • Panzer Faust
  • Le Cogneur
  • Shot
  • Holy Ray
  • Slicer of Fanatic
  • Tyrell's Parasole
  • Rod

These weapons come with 100% sum of attributes unless hit is selected, which is rolled differently.  Hit can be 10-90% with varying chance.

 

This topic has more details.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is the price in PD for a full bunch of cash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, njvelasc said:

Which is the price in PD for a full bunch of cash?

A stack (x99pd) tipycally go for 15 dts from players (1=6.6 ratio)

Nowadays the price is often lower since pds are farmable

edit: Im not sure what do you mean by "a full bunch of cash" and I assume you were talking about Donation Tickets but just so you know trades for real money are prohibited on Ultima.

Edited by Lipelis
important note

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christmas Catastrophe on Very Hard or Ult gives two materials of choice at the end. As far as I know, Luck mats are an option from that quest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much damage Vol Opt v.2 laser deals in online-Ultimate?

I wonder if exist an opportunity for my Fonewn to surpass Mines in a solo TTF Ultima, because right now seems unprobably if the quest is only in online mode, and pso-world tells me that laser make 2000 of damage :(

My fonewn can handle very fast and easy the forest and caves parts, but Vol Opt v.2 is a massive barrier :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, njvelasc said:

how much damage Vol Opt v.2 laser deals in online-Ultimate?

I wonder if exist an opportunity for my Fonewn to surpass Mines in a solo TTF Ultima, because right now seems unprobably if the quest is only in online mode, and pso-world tells me that laser make 2000 of damage :(

My fonewn can handle very fast and easy the forest and caves parts, but Vol Opt v.2 is a massive barrier :(

 

It does either 1540 or 1560 i think, and the trap itself does like 100ish (you can customize a mate and heal in the trap i think though). You won't survive it as a fonewm.
However, the attack is completely dodgable. Much like baranz missiles, you can't outrun the green ball, but you can outturn it. You just have to run circles around it until it goes away. When you see him do the attack, run a short distance away, then start running in circles, and it should miss you every time. Use a menu to keep from slowing to a walk if need be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terror's Ultima PSO updated:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31768-terrors-ultima-pso-enb-1080p-vr-4k/

WARNING: The game's internet disconnects upon defeating bosses in non-quest areas for a reason unknown to me.
If anybody knows how to fix that 100 error please send me a private message or fix it yourself if you're willing.

"Error (NO. 100)
Connection terminated.
Please check your netword connection.
Press Enter.
01:Ultima:01-01"

I want people to have a fantastic Ultima PSO experience with this package in the hopes of seeing the server grow, but I'm afraid the custom texture package is incomplete with such an error taking place upon completing regular boss areas even if everything else works perfectly. :c 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which quest poses the fastest way to unseal my limiters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...