Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I have a question I need leveling tips I realize that the exp rate is 5 which is q plus but any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few quests which are often used for leveling. There are monster spam quests such as Wrath of Forest (good for solo), Path to Salvation, various Maximum Attacks, etc, and there are also Boss Rush quests like Towards the Future(TTF ep 1 , usually for level 1-100), Respective Tommorow (RT ep 2 usually for 100-200), and CCA gryphon spam (just doing central control area). Often people are powerleveled with help from higher level chars using these quests. Asking for help in lobby or making games like TTF Help and RT Help can usually find some nice players willing to help you level.

• Like 1

Actually, one of the better ways to get to Olga Flow is to just do seabed, if you are good it's just as fast as RT if going solo, and a decent bit faster if with a good team. If it were in solo mode seabed would be ridiculously easy to plow through since enemies have less than half of the hp and stats they would in multimode and probably would be even faster with hell everything barely ever stopping, solo would be even faster than a team doing seabed or rt in multimode. Last year I hunted pgf by going seabed on yellow(dual log for switches and id, can do gov quest 8-3 for 1p switches and garaunteed specific map), mostly so I could get a lot of zanba and yas 7k on the way hoping for hit, I probably still have all 4 (2 patterns with 2 variations) of the maps memorized; the different maps also helped keep it more interesting than RT's lame single map.

RT is actually harder than doing seabed because of the bosses being slow and/or difficult with most weapons, in seabed you can get through it with easier to obtain gear, especially hell stuff. If you want to do really rewarding teamhunts it's actually possible to do runs on Olga in ROCT, a good team can take as little as 25 minutes (only slightly slower than rt or seabed runs) to get to him through tower and also reap the benefits of tower drops and the quest reward. RT will give you chances at all the other event boss drops too, but I don't really like RT much and didn't much care for those drops so I usually go for another just as good method that does get drops I want and isn't as boring. It's not a method for everyone but it is certainly possible to do olga in other ways. And as I said before, the buffs aren't just about abusing one player mode monsters being much much weaker than multiplayer mode, but also to encourage players to work together.

Alright, had no idea. Never tried going through seabed itself.

This one?

Or the zelda one?

I've never heard that "Hard 'n Phirm" song before, so when I first heard it in the lobbies I honestly thought it was in Simlish or something XD

SA can be equipped by all classes. Requires lv99 (or 100 i might have messed up the number here)

It drops from Olga I think, in some event that I don't recall right now.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1