Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Any advice on how to make the most of this event for people that are new to this server? Quests to do, where to farm egg rappies, etc. I only have a level 120 Greenill ramar and a level 119 Redria Hucast.

Yea the 3 options are based around what kind of mind mag the player wants to use, since they each have pros and cons. A 185 mind mag is a bit tedious to raise but not complicated, just feed it lots and lots of monofluids until level 50, where you can switch to difluids and/or use some mag cells on it. The starting pb is based on what class you started it with ranger estilla(high damage dolphin), force leilla(lame healer/anti), or hunter farla(low damage dragonsnake), the second pb will be twins (on the right side, unlike most mags which get twins at 50 and thus on the left side), and the third pb will be golla or estilla(if not 1st pb). Pros of mag is 3 pbs, cons are tedious to raise and twins in a weird place.

A 195 mind mag is the easiest to raise, and elenor and ultima mag can still have 1 pb (raise to level 10 on monofluids then use cell), they will feed much much faster off of difluids (mag cell mags eat difluids at +27, a regular mag may be eating at +9, +8, or +4 before level 50). Some people may choose to go this easy route, and not having all 3 pbs isn't that huge of a drawback for a force since they don't build pb much anyway, and they don't need twins themselves, but having at least 1 is nice to contribute to pb chains, and estilla dolphin can help force wreck ep 4 boss even harder. Pros are super easy to raise, cons are 0-1 pbs.

A 200 mind mag is mini event or donation, it offers some slight optimizations that really don't mean much, for fonewm he can equip galatine even with his mind mag on, and for fonewearl she can actually max atp ata lck with pow mag and mst with cent/mind+v801+200 mind mag, but it's just a minor tweak for people that have custom mags. Pros are just minor tweaks and cons are none really.

If you really want a guide like that though... :

185 mind mag

start on any class

lvl 5-10 monofluids

lvl 10-35 monofluids

lvl 35-50 monofluids

lvl50-200 difluids

195 mind mag (elenor/ultima mags)

lvl 5-10 monofluids

lvl 10 use cell

lvl 10-200 difluids

195 (console mag)

use cell

lvl 5-200 difluids

here are some mag links for ya:

Evolution chart: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

Feeding charts for all mags except ep 2 formula mags: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

Feeding charts for ep 2 formula mags only: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

So... Does the mag cell that is dropping for this easter event work for this mind mag theory, or do I need to save up PD's to buy another thing? lol

So... Does the mag cell that is dropping for this easter event work for this mind mag theory, or do I need to save up PD's to buy another thing? lol

Indeed, the ashura mag cell makes the elenor mag. To make it a 195 mind mag with 1 pb, simply feed any mag to level 10 off of Monofluids (13 of them, will gain 5 mind only). It will gain its first pb (hunters get farla, rangers get estilla, forces get leilla. I recommend getting estilla for use on ep 4 boss if nothing else, with lvl 200 and 120% synchro it can do 3.2k to him solo, well over 6k in a 2way chain). Then use the cell on the mag, and feed it difluids to 200 very rapidly (at +27 each) xD.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Indeed, the ashura mag cell makes the elenor mag. To make it a 195 mind mag with 1 pb, simply feed any mag to level 10 off of Monofluids (13 of them, will gain 5 mind only). It will gain its first pb (hunters get farla, rangers get estilla, forces get leilla. I recommend getting estilla for use on ep 4 boss if nothing else, with lvl 200 and 120% synchro it can do 3.2k to him solo, well over 6k in a 2way chain). Then use the cell on the mag, and feed it difluids to 200 very rapidly (at +27 each) xD.

Awesome, then I know what my goal is for the Easter event :P

Can I please get a price check on drill launcher? And can I also get an estimate of how many dts I'd have to pay for an arrest needle or a DM? And I know that it's all highly variable and ultimately depends on what the seller is willing to do.

Edited by Spinceta

-Drill launcher maybe 3-5pd (there will be many so the price might drop a lot)

-Arrest needle from 10 to 35 (I wouldn't give more than that) 10 being low hit or no hit

-Dark meteor if it' has 2 percentages around 50% and 50 hit they go about 60-70 dts

The increased rare monster is temporary (only happens during rare event) .

Standstill is good if you think of replacing it in the future, I've used aura field and standstill for a long while.