Just a suggestion on the L&K38

Would it be possible to have its ATP nerfed a bit? Because as it is, with its combo unlocked, it makes every mech gun in the game obsolete - including the top 2 mech guns for rangers. Plus it makes the game extremely easy. It'd be nice to have both the mm and guld milla be useful again and exclusive to one class as apposed to having just this one gun make everything else obsolete. XD

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I dunno.... also take in mind is probably the ONLY competent gun a hunter has as well...

it would be like.... if I wanted to have excal have its ATP increased to hunter levels plus make it race exclusive....

very obstructive...

LK38 is one of the few weapons that is actually usable by most.....

Agreed Subbie. L&K38 should get nerfed, 50% of server is using these weapon in every party. And like you said, makes the 2 best mechguns Mille Marteaux and Guld Milla useless. And of course no point in Red Mechgun, Rage de Feu, Yasminkov 9000 and so...

So a readjusment of L&K38 should be made.

A charge/zerk mechgun with good stats deals more damage with good buffs, but then again, it costs HP/money and has a shorter range.

Many weapons are overpowered. The LK is slow, one enemy only and not very accurate on some classes. You need maxed ATA and a RR to properly hit with it on a HUcast for example. Another big flaw of this gun is its special. It's completely useless. The only thing I would change about it, is the mob on which it drops. Barba ray was to easy to get at in a short time.

Also, if you can kill a mob with a combo of the MM or Guld Mila, it is faster than the combo of the L&K38.

Well in my o-Pin-ion, I think Both sides have some good points, but at the end of the day you cant please everybody. And i think lk 38 may make things a bit easier (in some situations) its still hard in most places. If you dont have a dm your definitely in trouble. (speaking as a ranger) I think honestly if lk loses its combo it would make this game less fun all together. I think lk combo is one of the best additions to the game and its been here a year or so. If we lose lk combo soon people will attack dark weapon combos then we'll really be in the sh** Oh and i worked really hard to trade for the lk i have and the photon spheres i put into it. It has 60 dark and 50 hit. And it still isnt strong enough in my opinion... So i think its good as it is

Edited by Pin

A charge/zerk mechgun with good stats deals more damage with good buffs, but then again, it costs HP/money and has a shorter range.

Many weapons are overpowered. The LK is slow, one enemy only and not very accurate on some classes. You need maxed ATA and a RR to properly hit with it on a HUcast for example. Another big flaw of this gun is its special. It's completely useless. The only thing I would change about it, is the mob on which it drops. Barba ray was to easy to get at in a short time.

Also, if you can kill a mob with a combo of the MM or Guld Mila, it is faster than the combo of the L&K38.

Agreed, yeah the special on the L&K 38 is terrible but MM and Guld Mila both have advantages.

MM special is DP (Divine Punishement) when it is a certain time and hits up to 12 targets. Also dmg is boosted by MST. The other half of this special gives the wep an Auto Target and boosts the range a bit.

Guld Mila has gush with a pretty cool special effect which is amazing for racast or racaseal.

If your fear of hunters doing too much damage with it you would have to do more then just nerf the guns damage because the gun itself does not have a lot of atp. You would have to boost the damage of these other mechs most likely to make it hit as hard as hunters do because of hunters high atp.

Edited by Veriemas

Only issue is that now you never see guld mila because that atp of Guld Mila is about the same as LK 38 and most go for high dmg over the advantage of gush for keeping alive and its really rare xD. MM still has damage and good range just yet still...the damage does not compare to the power of a LK 38.

Advantages to both Guld Mila and MM are they are not event only and you can find them whenever.

Would it be possible to have its ATP nerfed a bit? Because as it is, with its combo unlocked, it makes every mech gun in the game obsolete - including the top 2 mech guns for rangers. Plus it makes the game extremely easy. It'd be nice to have both the mm and guld milla be useful again and exclusive to one class as apposed to having just this one gun make everything else obsolete. XD

Just my 2 cents.

i agree here. i would love to lower the atp , but well thats the decition of the rest of the users.

if the mayoreti agree to this ill do it.

well i for one say just leave it as it is as people said the 2 top mech guns have higher atp if you want to make them more useful i think you should raise atp on millie guld and dual birds to make the rangers a bit more happier. the lk is a very good gun for hunters to use it is the only good gun that combos for hunters other then mech guns which are ok and s ranks are a pain to get. but if you do decide to lower atp of lk or take away combo then add combo to master raven for the hunters to have something still

I agree to it, because you rarely see other weapons because L&K 38 is so good

As for the class to use it either hunter or maybe force since we are trying to encourage the use of MM and Guld Mila. Most rangers would still use LK 38 even if you nerfed the atp a bit because it hits 5 times and has 3x combo

Raising the atp of the MM and Guld Mila would help too that way people just don't instantly switch to charge mechs again lol

Dual bird also has about the same atp as L&K 38 right now I think and same range. I think boosting atp a bit could encourage it lto be used more

Edited by Veriemas