Localization of the Holy Weapons drops

Elision

since im not having the time to continue the storyline [sadly] i will be posting wich monsters are dropping the items straight

Sealed J Sword: Gi-Gue - Viridia

Murasame: Gibbles - Skyly

Dancing Hitogata: Baranz - Yellowboze

GuldMilla: Seabed - Delbiter - Redria

Nei's Claw [Real]: Merilla - Oran

Schishichito: Crimson Assassin - Whithill

Demonic Fork: Dark Sorcerer - Purplenum

Solferino: Pan Arms - Pinkall

Drill Launcher: Dorphon - Greenhill

Rika's Claw: O'b Lily - Bluefull

Have fun hunting guys, and sorry if i caused ya any trouble ;3

OBS: i won't post the drop rate, [they re high, trust me lol] if i do that, it would kill the whole fun Huh.

Edited by Elision

They shoulda did from the go lol, its already too hard to figure out some of the riddles. Then on top of that we dont know drop rates. To me an event is where something thats too hard to get, becomes easier. Not something hard becomes just as hard xd. Well im just glad we have a clue now of where to go. Im not trippin bout the drop rates now that i know where to look atleast.

P.S these are just my opinions, please dont give me hate mail just cause i have one that opposes yours xd

Edited by Pin

They shoulda did from the go lol, its already too hard to figure out some of the riddles. Then on top of that we dont know drop rates. To me an event is where something thats too hard to get, becomes easier. Not something hard becomes just as hard xd. Well im just glad we have a clue now of where to go. Im not trippin bout the drop rates now that i know where to look atleast.

P.S these are just my opinions, please dont give me hate mail just cause i have one that opposes yours xd

Well Pin remember we have all kind of events, from exp x5 , rare monsters. and this is just one more, elision wanted to come up with this i just let him do it.

and also im planning some seasonal events that will run trough the whole year.

thouse one will give good reward but since they run trough the whole year means the quest will be long... well you will see it on time.

I could figure out the riddles >.>

Also it sometimes discourages people if they know the drops...I know shade got discouraged when he found out the drops were not easy xD

Well Pin remember we have all kind of events, from exp x5 , rare monsters. and this is just one more, elision wanted to come up with this i just let him do it.

and also im planning some seasonal events that will run trough the whole year.

thouse one will give good reward but since they run trough the whole year means the quest will be long... well you will see it on time.

I agree we do have a lot of events and we are always trying to think of new events to keep things fresh. That way its not like your doing the same thing constantly xD

Cool, but high drop rates dont discourage me, usually its how hard the creature is to get the rare from lol. But its better to know drop rates cause atleast u have an idea of about how long your gonna be hunting for. Imagine you say hmm no drop rate for pgf at pgf event that would piss the whole server off im sure. Cause some people have other stuff to do and drop rates tell time just sayin'.

But good to know yall working on new stuff ^^ I hope its fun.

Edited by Pin