Show your screenshots

Umm, is this crazy hit % weekend or what? Oh, please don't PM me with buying offers ;)

Yesterday, I got this amazing Reaper ... holy f*ck:

psobw2015-10-1715-20-nnj98.jpg
psobw2015-10-1715-21-uvjjf.jpg

But today, I found this in Ruins 2. Erm, yes ... right. More precisely:

W - -

- T -

- - F

What are the odds?? Not the greatest special on a mech, but what the heck. Maybe for Falz last phase even though the range sucks.

(BTW, Meseta in tekk pic is different cos I gave it to my RAcast to tekk).

psobw2015-10-1805-56-p5k5k.jpg

psobw2015-10-1806-27-0bjvb.jpg

• Like 9

The legends were true

jr5ufc.jpg

xf2ded.jpg

wow nice work m8, that's awesome

I was browsing through some of my oldest bmp's of the server and found this old beauty. It reminded me of that picture cyanide took of her seeing a red box next to the boss egg and it being a PD. No offense cyanide that made me laugh so hard back then and it made me laugh so hard now lol.

NH9fUoph.png

• Like 2

wow nice work m8, that's awesome

I was browsing through some of my oldest bmp's of the server and found this old beauty. It reminded me of that picture cyanide took of her seeing a red box next to the boss egg and it being a PD. No offense cyanide that made me laugh so hard back then and it made me laugh so hard now lol.

NH9fUoph.png

After over 500 runs I even teared a bit xD good to know more peoples took prints of it.

• Like 1

2utg2md.jpg

Our very first Red Ring ever ! Even before on other servers (not even to mention on GC) we never got it ^.^ Great moment of happiness !

(with a very noob timer =P yeah we took our sweet time)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 6

2utg2md.jpg

Our very first Red Ring ever ! Even before on other servers (not even to mention on GC) we never got it ^.^ Great moment of happiness !

(with a very noob timer =P yeah we took our sweet time)

As long as you get it. Also, to shed some light on why you werent getting RR on GCN (Game cube) is because Red Ring is a drop for doing all of A New Hope solo without dying on Ultimate.

O=

Thank you for the enlightenment, GCN was so different, sometime you felt like some things were just unobtainable. Not even to say that I was pretty young at the time and never check on the internet. Some random friend just told me about some mystic stuff (aka : red ring) and we just tried without any clue to get it.

O=

Thank you for the enlightenment, GCN was so different, sometime you felt like some things were just unobtainable. Not even to say that I was pretty young at the time and never check on the internet. Some random friend just told me about some mystic stuff (aka : red ring) and we just tried without any clue to get it.

Yeah there was a drop table online for GCN on pos-world but it wasn't very accurate because it was a SEGA server drop table most of the time. It was like PGF on there, people claimed they confirmed drops online for it but there were no pictures.

Finally managed it and I'm totally happy with it:

qH6nJLQh.png

Here are some pictures for the HH hunts I've done and some pictures of other's success:

4mEJ9igh.png

g8mAvlJh.png

fzGdxrmh.png

mFhwERXh.png

vpVczMkh.png

DHGS2Kvh.png

that is all.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...