Favorite Weapon?

Hello everyone! besides Dark Weapons, what is your favorite weapon in the game and why?

For me it is the Rianov 5 as some of you know (I know it's not the best! but it is my fav). It's legacy look, sound, consistent ATP, range and pierce always hit the mark (I dream of it having Hell one day ;). Looking forward to coming back for a bit of the summer event with you all. Cheers.

PSOBB.gif.f324d8bc00b69f633e38bb28fd51fea6.gif

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 5

Hey man, good to know you're alive and well!

My favorite weapon is the Rainbow Baton ❤️ its one of the weapons I used when I started the game and was low level, i think it is probably the prettiest weapon in the game, what with the colored gems on it and the rainbow colored edge, and I found it so fun watching enemies come for me all bloodthirsty, only for me to hit them with the Confuse Special and watch them tear each other apart for my pleasure... (hehe dont judge).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, radezz said:

Hey man, good to know you're alive and well!

My favorite weapon is the Rainbow Baton ❤️ its one of the weapons I used when I started the game and was low level, i think it is probably the prettiest weapon in the game, what with the colored gems on it and the rainbow colored edge, and I found it so fun watching enemies come for me all bloodthirsty, only for me to hit them with the Confuse Special and watch them tear each other apart for my pleasure... (hehe dont judge).

Great to hear from you man! That is a VERY underrated weapon especially when it come to Baranz! Slicer special trick works wonders with it. Cheers.

• Like 1

Hey man hope all is well! I really enjoyed your YouTube videos on PSO.

I would have to say my favorite weapon is the Yasminkov 9000M.

Back in the GameCube days, I made a Purplenum specifically to farm one. I spent months redoing Ultimate Temple where only 4-6 Crimson Assassins spawned in the entirety of Temple Beta and Alpha. After getting PD'd a significant amount of times, finally the red box dropped and I saw the SPECIAL WEAPON text and got super excited to finally use it.

After finally using it and seeing the look of the gun, the sound, and the rifle range, I instantly fell in love and from then on out basically only used the ranger class just so I can use that gun all the time lol.

Even to today playing on Ultima server, the fact that you can add specials to it (specifically the Charge and Demon's special) keeps this gun as my favorite PSO weapon of all time!

• Like 1

The S-Rank Needle , un-reduced and underrated . Versatility and speed. Just a shame its lost the shot range it used to have back on Dreamcast.

Edited by ink
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, ink said:

The S-Rank Needle , un-reduced and underrated . Versatility and speed. Just a shame its lost the shot range it used to have back on Dreamcast.

That shot range was so OP lol.

Blue Photon's normal weapon is beautiful and I often use it in C mode.The design of the normal weapon is cool.

• Like 2

i think my favorite weapon is jizai. its just cool! when i first started i used a 40 hit jizai and i would equip 2 proof of sword saints so i could hit things on my blind hucast along with a 0 40 0 0 excal xd

• Like 3

17 hours ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

Hey man hope all is well! I really enjoyed your YouTube videos on PSO.

I would have to say my favorite weapon is the Yasminkov 9000M.

Back in the GameCube days, I made a Purplenum specifically to farm one. I spent months redoing Ultimate Temple where only 4-6 Crimson Assassins spawned in the entirety of Temple Beta and Alpha. After getting PD'd a significant amount of times, finally the red box dropped and I saw the SPECIAL WEAPON text and got super excited to finally use it.

After finally using it and seeing the look of the gun, the sound, and the rifle range, I instantly fell in love and from then on out basically only used the ranger class just so I can use that gun all the time lol.

Even to today playing on Ultima server, the fact that you can add specials to it (specifically the Charge and Demon's special) keeps this gun as my favorite PSO weapon of all time!

This reminds me a lot of when I found my first Ultima Reaper, which was a while back when I didn't even have a forum account, and much less was I aware of events and such going on :onion-head65: 

[Belras dropped me a weapon? o_O Is that a thing? I could swear they only dropped their arm on purplenum ID]

*Sees I can equip*

*Equips*

-What Is this reaper? And why It does so much damage?! >:O

*later*

-What Is this longass range!? This Is the best partisan-animation weapon ever!

Those were the days, when I didn't expect I would be using a partisan weapon since then while I was farming a Spread Needle In solo mode free roaming :onion-head66: (regretable It doesn't hit 15 monsters at once :( undeniably a potentially best weapon among DF & TJS:rf-02:)

Edited by Kotta
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, theancientsam said:

i think my favorite weapon is jizai. its just cool! when i first started i used a 40 hit jizai and i would equip 2 proof of sword saints so i could hit things on my blind hucast along with a 0 40 0 0 excal xd

That’s a great choice, Jizai is such a cool looking weapon with great ATP and base ATA. With 2 PoSS that 115 ATA and 40 hit boosts it to 155! That’s crazy if you combo a V502 on it for Hell special.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

That’s a great choice, Jizai is such a cool looking weapon with great ATP and base ATA. With 2 PoSS that 115 ATA and 40 hit boosts it to 155! That’s crazy if you combo a V502 on it for Hell special.

Could be 3 PoSS If HUmar Is downgraded with using Blue Odoshi {or Also Samurarmor :o } and substitute Cebatts for another PoSS :onion-head65:

Edited by Kotta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kotta said:

Could be 3 PoSS If HUmar Is downgraded with using Blue Odoshi {or Also Samurarmor :o } and substitute Cebatts for another PoSS :onion-head65:

HUmar base ATA 210, 3 PoSS +90 RR +20 55 Base on Jizai and 80 Hit = 455 ATA + V502 on top of that 👀 Someone try that and run Seabed exclusively with that set up lol

• Haha 2