Legion Of ChaosKnight

Veriemas

This list has been UPDATED:

Poptart's favorite weapon was added

Grace209 was added

PS-Don't forget to tell me what ID your Characters are

Edited by Veriemas

Hey Dizz I got a proposal for you, I think is a good one that you cant refuse...................

Accept one of my accounts as part of your team, I want to show that the spanish teams and the english teams can join as brothers and sisters.

We are part of ultima, the same comunity, time to show why ultima is the greatest comunity for psobb on the web.

Time to create bridges not walls, If you like this idea let me know and I will gladly add one of my accounts to ChaosKnights.

Have a nice day guys.

Sure Syd I like that idea and I agree with you, you are more than welcome to join are team! :onion-head53:

In that case I will want to offer my bank account, so everytime I need to transfer items betwen accounts I will ask your teammates for help, this will show how much I trust you and your teammates.

The only problem is that my account is lvl 1 LOL, I hope this is not a problem since I read your team rules.

Btw Veriemas, my fearsome rider Im back.

List has been UPDATED

Alex Has been added to the team list

My Lord Syd, I am glad to have you back...so whose soul do I get to take first? :D

To all Members on the team. Please add yourself to this list so we know who you are can figure out who you are. Add your accounts (all of them if more then one on the team), your mains lvl on that account (only your main character has to be 120 not your main on that account). Tell your ID and your team number. I will also put down your forum name to say this account belongs to this person. And don't forget your favorite weapon :D

Example:

Team Number <0011>

Characters name Freedert

LvL 200

ID Bluefull

Favorite Weapon-Tsumikiri J-sword

2nd Account

Team Number <0012>

Character name Shiraz

LvL 140

ID Skyly

Favorite Weapon-Double Cannon

I only ask this because we have a lot of members with a lot of characters and we just want to know who you are. So we don't ban you because of the Level requirement of the team being 120 and seeing a lvl 70. Less questions are asked this way and if we want to know we can just look it up. Syd this does not include you.

Team Slot:28

Character Name: Nemata

Lvl: 141

ID: Bluefull

FAV Weapon: Millie Marteaux

Character Name: /Artemis\

Lvl: 120

ID: Skyly

FAV Weapon: Vivienne 45/45/35/0

Character Name: Azami

Lvl: 194

ID: Pinkal

FAV Weapon: Bringer's RIfle +9 0/0/0/0/50

Character Name: Chandra

Lvl 102

ID: Purplenum

FAV Weapon: Glide DIvine

Edited by sheldama

^Sonic^

HUnewmarl Lvl 153

Skyly

Weapons / equipment

DoubleCannon 35 Hit 35 Native

Red Sword+52 35 Hit 15 Beast

Red Handgun+25 25 Hit 20 Beast

2x Centruion/abilitiy

1x V101

1x Adept

Final Hunt: SEALED J-SWORD! ARG! lol

Also had a Redira character named Lavis HUmar Lvl 117 scrap him. Ill be making a ranger soon enough :)