Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fill your bank with a bunch of useless canes?

No?

Well now you can.

S> 99 monkey heads

• Will not split up the set, all 99 or nothing
  • Will accept a trade for 99 booma arms
  • DT no PD

image.thumb.png.c0d1142ffcc2635b419b6060e6ff9e8b.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

That trade for 99 booma arms seems legit for a collectible, but anything beside that makes this post all types of pointless. 

I'm surprised nobody trolls you for this sort of thing.
If I made a post like this or even an innocent post helping out someone out, Mudkip's people & his GM pals like Lemon would flag my shit, troll my shit, dislike my shit and some more shit just because they feel like being haters.

Even now I can't post without a GM giving permission for it when I didn't do anything to really deserve that, and I still can't write anything in chatbox after months passing, because Mudkips is friend's with GMs like Lemon, and hold grudges. This post will also need to be given permission for, and it's starting to get annoying, because I didn't do anything to deserve to be mistreated in such a way. 

Meanwhile useless posts like these are allowed when my posts about me trying to inform people, & assist them gets disliked, disrespected & unappreciated just because Mudkips' gang dislikes me. 

Even Saith chose to take his side instead of looking into the fact his gang has been cyber bullying for several months before my retaliation. 
People just love to point at me, and say "oh look what Terror's said or did" but never pay attention to what I said or did in response to.

If nobody will defend me when cyber bullies try to bully me, do I not have the right to defend myself? & why am I made to look like a bad guy when I do defend myself?
When I tried to defend myself people acted like I was the original bully here. lol 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4
  • Sad 1
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

d76.gif
Are you selling for best offer?

Best offers only please. No Worst offers. PM me your Best offers

• Like 1

I would legit like to buy these.  What do you say to 10pd?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Emewn said:

That trade for 99 booma arms seems legit for a collectible, but anything beside that makes this post all types of pointless. 

If I made a post like this or even an innocent post helping out someone out, Mudkip's people & his GM pals like Lemon would flag my shit, troll my shit, dislike my shit and some more shit just because they feel like being haters.

Even now I can't post without a GM giving permission for it when I didn't do anything to really deserve that, and I still can't write anything in chatbox after months passing, because Mudkips is friend's with GMs like Lemon, and hold grudges. This post will also need to be given permission for, and it's starting to get annoying, because I didn't do anything to deserve to be mistreated in such a way. 

Meanwhile useless posts like these are allowed when my posts about me trying to inform people, & assist them gets disliked, disrespected & unappreciated just because Mudkips' gang dislikes me. 

Even Saith chose to take his side instead of looking into the fact his gang has been cyber bullying for several months before my retaliation. 
People just love to point at me, and say "oh look what Terror's said or did" but never pay attention to what I said or did in response to.

If nobody will defend me when cyber bullies try to bully me, do I not have the right to defend myself? & why am I made to look like a bad guy when I do defend myself?
When I tried to defend myself people acted like I was the original bully here. lol 

Poor Terror, only you could turn a joke post about a pile of gorilla skulls into a soapbox for attempted pity party. 

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Also, since Lemon wants them, doesn't seem so pointless?

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

You got it Lemon

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, RocketTots said:

You got it Lemon

You around right now to do the trade?

• Haha 1

sure, ill jump on and make a room called APE HEADS

15 hours ago, Emewn said:

Or you know, there's legitimate reasons to dislike most of the things you say, because most of the things you say are dumb posts like this. Then you play victim and go off saying "they just hate me cuz i'm the realest (insert n-word her) alive, thus earning yourself a warn because you used a racial slur. Then you call favoritism because the realest nintendo switch alive doesn't ever deserve a warn, despite having made posts like:

KOQkmox.png

and

1.PNG

@Emewn

Also I thought you had cooled off and mellowed out, thanks for proving me wrong.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Emewn said:

Dude mudkipz and his pals are assholes to others too . I know on discord they stay clowning/taunting on the things heather says knowing damn well she’s not mentally capable of grasping a lot of things ,that’s why I left discord . I agree with you completely man . They need new GMs that are not biased and more mature . Idk about lemon cause she was already gone when I got back but r-78 is biased as hell for sure . Mudkipz doesn’t like someone ? Guess what r-78 won’t like that someone either . Shits gotten super weird around here man . You truly seem like a nice guy from all the times I’ve spoken to you sorry you get all the shit you do .

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Dw 1

16 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Or you know, there's legitimate reasons to dislike most of the things you say, because most of the things you say are dumb posts like this. Then you play victim and go off saying "they just hate me cuz i'm the realest (insert n-word her) alive, thus earning yourself a warn because you used a racial slur. Then you call favoritism because the realest nintendo switch alive doesn't ever deserve a warn, despite having made posts like:

KOQkmox.png

and

1.PNG

@Emewn

Also I thought you had cooled off and mellowed out, thanks for proving me wrong.

Youre not better than him man . Should take a hard look in he mirror someday . Most people seek redemption, you just continue to discreetly be a jerk . You know dam well the things you do/say and try to make it seem like you’re not doing/saying them . You really make me sick mud, should probably get out more and talk to real life people . 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Jeez guys, I just wanted to sell some heads

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

Dude mudkipz and his pals are assholes to others too . I know on discord they stay clowning/taunting on the things heather says knowing damn well she’s not mentally capable of grasping a lot of things ,that’s why I left discord . I agree with you completely man . They need new GMs that are not biased and more mature . Idk about lemon cause she was already gone when I got back but r-78 is biased as hell for sure . Mudkipz doesn’t like someone ? Guess what r-78 won’t like that someone either . Shits gotten super weird around here man . You truly seem like a nice guy from all the times I’ve spoken to you sorry you get all the shit you do .

I stopped trolling heather for that very reason, and I assume most others have too. If you went through either discord, you wouldn't find anyone trolling heather at all in recent days. Also Emewn was the one that started the beef in the first place with most of us, the first thing I linked in my original post on this thread was just because I said 'wat' in a thread, also he accused a good friend of mine of hacking just because he dc'd or something while trading. There's good reasons I, personally. don't like this individual, it's definitely not unwarranted. Also who I dislike is completely separate from who R-78 dislikes. Un-biased GMs won't exist unless you bring in someone hasn't been a part of this community.

I realize I'm not a perfect individual and never claimed to be, but if someone's gonna drag me into a thread despite me actively trying to avoid drama now, I'm going to respond. Also you're a fool if you think most people don't do the exact same thing. 90% of people here probably talk behind other's backs, it's just a human thing to do. I'm not an asshole to anyone who doesn't deserve it. I just wanna enjoy the game.

Also I talk to plenty of people in-real life. I'm not on this game nearly as much as I used to be. I just really enjoy this game. Thanks for making a false assumption about my personal life.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1