• 3 weeks later...

This page was extremely helpful, thanks. I played GameCube back on ST servers, but finding out about new items and upgraded older items has helped gear up my ranger. A+

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having trouble looking up what Halo Rappy Soul does and I don't want to use mine to find out. Is this a different item from the Halo Soul? Or is it a mag item that makes your mag look like a Halo Rappy (and if so what is it's stats)?

Ty!

3 hours ago, wontrice said:

I'm having trouble looking up what Halo Rappy Soul does and I don't want to use mine to find out. Is this a different item from the Halo Soul? Or is it a mag item that makes your mag look like a Halo Rappy (and if so what is it's stats)?

Ty!

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35231-ultima-halloween-event-2020/

this link is to the Halloween post for the halo souls , it has the conversion list in . 

Hope this helps

15 hours ago, ink said:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35231-ultima-halloween-event-2020/

this link is to the Halloween post for the halo souls , it has the conversion list in . 

Hope this helps

So Halo Soul and Halo Rappy Soul are two names for the same item? This is unclear.

41 minutes ago, wontrice said:

So Halo Soul and Halo Rappy Soul are two names for the same item? This is unclear.

If what you are lookinh for Is the Item to transform red ring/costume Into another costume, then the Item you are looking for Is Halo Rappy Soul. Halo Soul Is probably just a diminutive taken as an overstatement, so to answer your question: Yes :onion-head69: