Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

This page was extremely helpful, thanks. I played GameCube back on ST servers, but finding out about new items and upgraded older items has helped gear up my ranger. A+

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having trouble looking up what Halo Rappy Soul does and I don't want to use mine to find out. Is this a different item from the Halo Soul? Or is it a mag item that makes your mag look like a Halo Rappy (and if so what is it's stats)?

 

Ty!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wontrice said:

I'm having trouble looking up what Halo Rappy Soul does and I don't want to use mine to find out. Is this a different item from the Halo Soul? Or is it a mag item that makes your mag look like a Halo Rappy (and if so what is it's stats)?

 

Ty!

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35231-ultima-halloween-event-2020/

 

this link is to the Halloween post for the halo souls , it has the conversion list in . 

Hope this helps

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ink said:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35231-ultima-halloween-event-2020/

 

this link is to the Halloween post for the halo souls , it has the conversion list in . 

Hope this helps

 

So Halo Soul and Halo Rappy Soul are two names for the same item? This is unclear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, wontrice said:

 

So Halo Soul and Halo Rappy Soul are two names for the same item? This is unclear.

 

If what you are lookinh for Is the Item to transform red ring/costume Into another costume, then the Item you are looking for Is Halo Rappy Soul. Halo Soul Is probably just a diminutive taken as an overstatement, so to answer your question: Yes :onion-head69:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...