Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Saber +7

Ultima's Custom Equips

Recommended Posts

The old thread has not been updated in a bit more than a year and I've seen a few people asking around for a thread similar to this. It is also in general really messy with lots of mistakes if someone wants to simply see a list of every custom equip in the game this is easier. The wiki does a good job of detailing each of these items, but it is "hard" to check the wiki entries if you do not know the name of the new items. I will list weapons that are exclusive as well those that have been changed from vanilla BB. I will not post pictures because most items have a picture on the wiki which I will link to that also has stats and other details. This will be a simple list nothing more. If anything is missing or something is incorrect please let me know. Enjoy :)

Custom Weapons:

Arrest Faust

Arrest Needle

Asteron Striker

Banana Cannon

Blood Sword

Blood Tornado

Bomb-Chu

Boomerang

Bug-Catching Net

Crimson Sword

Crush Cannon

Egg Blaster MK2

Fire Rod

Frozen Faust

Fury of the Beast

Glide Divine V.00

Great Fairy Sword

Hand of Justice

Hundred Souls

Inferno Girasole

Kiss of Death

Lindcray

Macho Blades

Magic Hammer

Master Sword

Mille Faucilles

Morolian Blaster

Outlaw Star

Power Glove

Psycho Bridge

Psycho Raven

Quasar Staff

Rage de Glace

Rico's Parasol

Sacred Bow

Samba's Fiesta

Sil Dragon Slayer

Slicer of Vengeance

Sonic Magazine

Stealth Sword

Sword of Ultima

Ten Year Blades*** There apparently is not a page for this. The pages for Arrest Faust/Frozen Faust/Ultima Bringer's are hidden but it seems using some tricks to view the page do not work.

Tyrfing

Ultima Bringer's*** This page says it has a combiner when it drops from Dark Falz as a weapon. Other things on this page may be incorrect as well.

Ultima Reaper

Water Gun

Zanbacon

Zelda Magazine

 

Custom Frames:

Godric's Cloak

Neutron Skin

Sonicteam Armor

Sue's Coat

Vampire Cloak

 

Custom Shields:

Agent K Costume

Alis' Resolve

Bewbs Costume

Cat Scratch Fever Costume

Frank the Bunny Costume

Guardian Angel Costume

Hylian Shield

Minecraft Costume

Virus Shield: Vol Opt

Ylvis Costume

 

Custom Units:

Abuelita/Battle

Centurion/Arm

Centurion/Battle

Centurion/Body

Centurion/HP

Centurion/Legs

Centurion/Luck

Centurion/Mind

Centurion/Power

Centurion/Resist

Centurion/Technique

Centurion/TP

Godric/Ability

Heart Container

Trap Search

 

Custom Mags:

Love Rappy

Ultima Mag!

 

Changed Weapons:

Angel Harp from

-ATP 300-320 -> 550 - 575

-Max grind 0 -> 50

 

Burning Visit from

-Combo locked -> combo unlocked

 

Dark Bridge from

-ATP 185-400 -> 250 - 550

-DFP +50 -> +90

-No special -> Berserk 

-Grants +20% -> +85%

-No Zalure boost -> +100% Zalure range

 

Dark Flow from

-Required ATP 971 -> 1000

-ATP 756-900 -> 1000 - 1100

-Combo locked -> combo unlocked

 

Dark Meteor from

-Required ATA 190 -> 200

-ATP 150-280 -> 750 - 880

-Combo locked -> combo unlocked

 

Dual Bird from

-Required ATA 210 -> 209

-ATP 200-210 -> 200 - 222

-ATA 22 -> 45

-Max Grind 21 -> 50

 

Guld Milla from

-RA only -> RA + HU

 

Iron Faust from

-Combo locked -> combo unlocked

 

Magical Piece from

-Gi boosts 30% -> Gi boosts 40%

 

Psycho Wand

-Ra boosts 30% -> Ra boosts 45%

-DFP +50 -> +90

 

Rambling May from

-Max grind 0 -> 50

 

Rika's Claw from

-ATP 600-680 -> 590 - 670

-HU + RA only -> all classes

 

Tsumikiri J-Sword from

-Required ATP 910 -> 950

-ATP 700-756 -> 900 - 950

 

Changed Frames:

Congeal Cloak from

-10% Barta boosts -> 30% Barta boosts

 

Ignition Cloak from

-10% Foie boosts -> 30% Foie boosts 

 

Kroes Sweater from

-Level requirement 0 -> 181 

-DFP 1 -> 250

-EVP 1 -> 150 

-ATA  +0 -> +10

-Resists 0 -> 40 EDK 20 ELT

-HUnewearl only -> Female only

 

Love Heart from

-DFP 196-246 -> 396-446

 

Mother Garb+ from

-FOnewman only -> FO only

 

Samurai Armor from

-Level requirement 81 -> 99

-DFP 121 -> 296

-EVP 102 -> 277

-LCK +0 -> +50

-Resists 0 -> 11 EFR 11 EIC

-No tech boosts -> 20% Ra boosts

 

Sweetheart from

-Resists 2 EFR 2 EIC 2 ETH 10 EDK -> 53 EFR 5 EIC 5 ETH 20 EDK

-ATP +0 -> +35


Tempest Cloak from

-10% Zonde boosts -> 30% Zonde boosts

 

Wedding Dress from

-Level required 0 -> 192

-DFP 30 -> 408-508

-EVP 30 -> 244-284

-Resists 70 ELT -> 10 EFR 10 ETH 10 10 EIC 34 EDK 34 ELT

-Female only -> All classes

 

Changed Barriers:

Red Ring from

-Level requirement 108 -> 150

 

Safety Heart from

-Resists 25 EFR 25 EIC 25 ETH -> 30 EFR 30 ETH 50 EIC 5 EDK 5 ELT  

-All stats +0 -> +20

 

Three Seals from

-30% Razonde boost -> 25% Ra boosts

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is a really nice page to reference ill add alittle bit now and expand with edit later: ttomorrow morning 

they have unique tekked screen with a unique animation design, the skins are modified on these versions. this also adds to special being natural or unreduced with proper equip cast dont use demons. and humans dont use hell. i am going to explain a couple for now.

Asteron striker increased stats to HS, can still Heaven punish with mag equip/ New skin and different color anime. 

Blood tornado unique skin and un reduced when used by humar ramar.

fire rod unreduced flaming special, enhanced animation unique texture. (ultima exculsive i believe)

eggblaster increased zerk cyan skin .

Kiss of death unique tek and ultima exclusive 

Edited by final pacman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, final pacman said:

this is a really nice page to reference ill add alittle bit now and expand with edit later: ttomorrow morning 

they have unique tekked screen with a unique animation design, the skins are modified on these versions. this also adds to special being natural or unreduced with proper equip cast dont use demons. and humans dont use hell. i am going to explain a couple for now.

Asteron striker increased stats to HS, can still Heaven punish with mag equip/ New skin and different color anime. 

Blood tornado unique skin and un reduced when used by humar ramar.

fire rod unreduced flaming special, enhanced animation unique texture. (ultima exculsive i believe)

eggblaster increased zerk cyan skin .

Kiss of death unique tek and ultima exclusive 

I’ve already added all these items and these descriptions are no better than what the wiki has. I will not be adding anything about the weapons or tekk screen here since this is meant to strictly be a list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since you included some obtainable troll items (like Zanbacon, Abuelita/Battle, Godric/Ability...), I think you should also add Charge Arms and Tsumikiri J-Saber

 

You are missing:

Exclusive items:

:gun: Water Gun
:gun: Hand of Justice
:shi: Virus Shield: Vol Opt

Changes:

:gun: Rambling May - +50 grind
:swo: Rika's Claw - Usable by all classes
:can: Magical Piece - GI tech boosted from 30% to 40%
:arm: Sweetheart - +35 ATP, 53 EFR(+51), 5 EIC(+3), 5 ETH(+3), 20 EDK(+10)
:arm: Love Heart - +200 DFP (to 396)
:arm: Mother Garb+ - Usable by all Forces
:shi: Three Seals - Boosts all RA 25% instead of 30% Razonde

Fix:

:shi: Alis' Resolve is not an armor but a shield

 

7 hours ago, final pacman said:

fire rod unreduced flaming special

Fire rod special is spirit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R-78 said:

Since you included some obtainable troll items (like Zanbacon, Abuelita/Battle, Godric/Ability...), I think you should also add Charge Arms and Tsumikiri J-Saber

The reason I did not add Charge Arms and Tsumikiri J-Saber is because they don’t have a drop or any way to obtain them. Will they be available this April? If I add them then I feel inclined to add Dark Meteor Storm, Dens Hand Cannon, Charge S-Ranks, etc. How about Chuks Dildo? I’d sooner remove Zanbacon, Godric/Ability, and Abuelita/Battle before I added those two. 

 

All the other stuff I will adjust/add :)

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

If I add them then I feel inclined to add Dark Meteor Storm, Dens Hand Cannon, Charge S-Ranks, etc. 

I understand you consider they're a little different, but it's not comparable to Stars Spread, Rainbow Petrik, Frosty Icicle etc since those are unique (only a single one in the server) and will never be obtainable in any way. As for Ca and TJs, you can still buy them from some other players since lots of them dropped.

48 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

Will they be available this April?

Who knows :mellow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, R-78 said:

You are missing:

Exclusive items:

:gun: Water Gun
:gun: Hand of Justice
:shi: Virus Shield: Vol Opt

Changes:

:gun: Rambling May - +50 grind
:swo: Rika's Claw - Usable by all classes
:can: Magical Piece - GI tech boosted from 30% to 40%
:arm: Sweetheart - +35 ATP, 53 EFR(+51), 5 EIC(+3), 5 ETH(+3), 20 EDK(+10)
:arm: Love Heart - +200 DFP (to 396)
:arm: Mother Garb+ - Usable by all Forces
:shi: Three Seals - Boosts all RA 25% instead of 30% Razonde

Fix:

:shi: Alis' Resolve is not an armor but a shield

Updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor thing that i really wish was added to the item pages themselves are images of the weapons. a few have them and then a vast majority don't have any screenshots or images of the weapon itself. other than that, its awesome to see a whole list of all the server exclusive items that can drop in addition to the changes to various items from vanilla PSO! thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gen said:

Minor thing that i really wish was added to the item pages themselves are images of the weapons. a few have them and then a vast majority don't have any screenshots or images of the weapon itself. other than that, its awesome to see a whole list of all the server exclusive items that can drop in addition to the changes to various items from vanilla PSO! thanks!

That is unfortunately out of my control as I cannot edit those wiki pages and likely never will be able to. That is a project for @Soly and @Fyrewolf5 if they ever feel bothered to mess with it. The pleasure is all mine otherwise :)

Edited by Saber +7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gen said:

Minor thing that i really wish was added to the item pages themselves are images of the weapons. a few have them and then a vast majority don't have any screenshots or images of the weapon itself. other than that, its awesome to see a whole list of all the server exclusive items that can drop in addition to the changes to various items from vanilla PSO! thanks!

If you take the pictures, we'll host them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gen said:

Minor thing that i really wish was added to the item pages themselves are images of the weapons. a few have them and then a vast majority don't have any screenshots or images of the weapon itself. other than that, its awesome to see a whole list of all the server exclusive items that can drop in addition to the changes to various items from vanilla PSO! thanks!

 

5 minutes ago, Lemon said:

If you take the pictures, we'll host them.

Wouldn't be all too bad in the test server I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, R-78 said:

:shi: Three Seals - Boosts all RA 25% instead of 30% Razonde

 

am i the only one bothered that 3 seals boost isnt 33?? . _. but since im pretty sure bonuses cant be some number like 33 then 30 at least, that way it has at least one 3 in it :angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, the fire rod for some reason links to the egg blaster MK2 at the moment!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gen said:

FYI, the fire rod for some reason links to the egg blaster MK2 at the moment!

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can work with the images of some items.
It was quite an undertaking cuz we can't render only the weapons outside of the game...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×