Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Haurach

Played PSO Ages ago, new to Blue Burst

Honestly, I practically cried when I read an article about this. 

Went in and played some by myself just to get used to the controls and damn... I missed this game so much. 

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're enjoying your time here.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll directly you to the answer if I can't solve it myself.  ^__^

Welcome :)

Getting used to controls and stuff was confusing as all hell at first. 

It took me an hour just to figure out how to leave the hub. -_-;;

Mostly because I'm too much of a spaz to ask in chat about basic stuff. 

• Like 1

I was never a very big player, I played PSO on a friends dreamcast mostly, so I was only able to play irregularly, but I know I LOVED the game very much, even to this day, miss the game. I even miss the MMO that was out a while ago.

My favorite character was a little Jester I would play as, a FOnewm, a very short silly looking little guy who packed a helluva punch. :D

You can use a controller for the game to have a closer experience to the original. Out of curiosity, which article led you to here?

Oh and welcome btw.

• Like 2

hi

I was like you coming into ultima, I literally missed this game after my gamecube got dusty and stopped using it as much as I did in the past

good game

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, Haurach said:

I was never a very big player, I played PSO on a friends dreamcast mostly, so I was only able to play irregularly, but I know I LOVED the game very much, even to this day, miss the game. I even miss the MMO that was out a while ago.

My favorite character was a little Jester I would play as, a FOnewm, a very short silly looking little guy who packed a helluva punch. :D

Nostalgia brings most of us here. I cut my teeth on the Xbox version and played the hell outta it. My main then (and now) was a Fonewm, dressed in familiar garb who could lay the smack down as well. In my effort to rebuild him and feel once again the special feeling that certain games that have that indefinable "it" provide, I have found a friendly, helpful and welcoming community here. Keeping PSO alive! Let me add my voice to the chorus and welcome you to a special little nook amongst the interwebs friend!

JesterMag-FORCE

Giga Gal-RANGER

• Like 1