camping at devils lake with mclaughlin86

griffeni

so me and mclaughlin decided we wanted to hang out because we were only a state away from eachother so we went up to this lake and stayed for 2 nights  and many lulzy things happend but as i needed my phone to last for emergency calls and pictures i only managed to get some view pics and a couple of mclaughlin dicking around

ae8aa97962.pngview of the lake and one of the hills there were like 3 climbable ones but with the lack of gear we only really climbed one

e440d36008.pngmclaughlin climbing his way up to the top of one of them

119902c266.png looking down from one of the hills at the boat area (those black dots on the path are people)

88882a7b33.pngmclaughlin taking his scenic picture from just under the top of one of the hills while giving me the bird

was a good trip 10/10 would camp again although hopefully mudkipz can make it this time

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, griffeni said:

so me and mclaughlin decided we wanted to hang out because we were only a state away from eachother so we went up to this lake and stayed for 2 nights  and many lulzy things happend but as i needed my phone to last for emergency calls and pictures i only managed to get some view pics and a couple of mclaughlin dicking around

ae8aa97962.pngview of the lake and one of the hills there were like 3 climbable ones but with the lack of gear we only really climbed one

e440d36008.pngmclaughlin climbing his way up to the top of one of them

119902c266.png looking down from one of the hills at the boat area (those black dots on the path are people)

88882a7b33.pngmclaughlin taking his scenic picture from just under the top of one of the hills while giving me the bird

was a good trip 10/10 would camp again although hopefully mudkipz can make it this time

somewhen ill just take my holidays for campin with you guys ! :D just need to tell me where i would have to fly to xD

1 minute ago, Night said:

somewhen ill just take my holidays for campin with you guys ! :D just need to tell me where i would have to fly to xD

wisconsin xD

griffeni & McLaughlin sitting on a tree :3

jk, that actually looks quite fun and I love the idea of pso buddies hanging out for real ^^ nice pics!

It was a blast. Even if I had to flip brats on the grill with my hand because I had no proper utensils. Also, n_____sbop a woo woo

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

It was a blast. Even if I had to flip brats on the grill with my hand because I had no proper utensils. Also, n_____sbop a woo woo

I could almost imagine you looking like this dude, you seem cool but where's griffy's pictures running naked in the woods at 3am ? Also, you could bring mudd with you next time, i bet lot of people want to see him as well ;)

Edited by Sylph777

5 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

I could almost imagine you looking like this dude, you seem cool but where's griffy's pictures running naked in the woods at 3am ? Also, you could bring mudd with you next time, i bet lot of people want to see him as well ;)

pate has pictures of me atleast 1 i know of and mud would have come if he had the money for gas

21 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Rare griff pic for sylph

Modern caveman :P priceless, thank you ^^

2 things about that picture griff

1. dude you look super shady #futurebikegangmember

2. why are you both so.... clothed

1 hour ago, TripleR said:

2 things about that picture griff

1. dude you look super shady #futurebikegangmember

2. why are you both so.... clothed

well 2 things about that triple

1 i will never get a bike or be a ganag memeber #notinthislifeithinknot

2 because why not and i mean pate was asking me while we were there how i was wearing a sweat shirt like the whole time its because i just can