Learning Area Names not Photon Blasts

GC: 42176156

Slot: 3

Date/Time: March 16th 3:40am UTC

Alright, so, I'm in the process of making a 0def mag and when the mag hit level10 it learned FOREST ONE instead of FARLLA (still got Farlla though). Not really sure what else I can say about this

• Like 1
Just now, thelionorion said:

I think 6 total photon blasts? I dunno if this is something game-breaking (or stems from something like that) but, I'd like to experiment with it further >:3

pls make me one with under the central dome pb.

Do any other items/weapons have wrong names? If so it's possible your naming file is corrupted/modified. If not, well I know Soly did some MAG code modification, and perhaps he put in some GAIA propaganda here and there? 

Save the rainforest!

29 minutes ago, chuk said:

Do any other items/weapons have wrong names? If so it's possible your naming file is corrupted/modified. If not, well I know Soly did some MAG code modification, and perhaps he put in some GAIA propaganda here and there? 

Save the rainforest! i see what you did here

Nope. When I get Pilla, it says the mag has learned CAVE 2. Twins is RUINS 1. Golla is RUINS 2

2 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

Nope. When I get Pilla, it says the mag has learned CAVE 2. Twins is RUINS 1. Golla is RUINS 2

Busted :rf-12:

But if you would transfer the mag to another character on the same machine and it would have the same weird names, we know it's a problem with your client setup.

If you would transfer it to somebody else (that you trust) and they also have it with the weird names, then it's likely a global server issue.

Could you try this out for me?

Sure. I noticed that the names of the blasts when I go to the photon blast page thing are normal. It's the same on other characters.

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I think Soly said something like this would happen for awhile >.> My memory is awful though