A> x 4 noob/hp

solo guy

Hi all , i've outgrown my need for these and as i can't quite work  out the value i'm going to auction them off as a lot. So this auction for x 4 noob/hp will run for 23 hours and there is no secret clause or buy out and i will sell no matter what the final price to highest bidder , so whether it's 1 pd or principle Tyrells gold watch they are going to be sold . starting bid is 1pd , if no one bids lol then i will buy and donate some pds to a new player or maybe just do that anyway who knows : )

current highest bidder = Batman 20dts min RR adept : )

Edited by solo guy
  • Like 2

Buhhhh Sanchez buhh!!!! im missing the downvote option :7

20 PDs + 1 Evade Mat

Edited by Howitzer
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

max rr, you can close this lol

Wow Ricardo I don't think anyone will even try to beat you on this , I won't be online till later though in my normal time and thanks to all other bidders ,do you want me to close this Ricardo or your offer is retracted? Or is it ok to let it finish later so I don't get any complaints about from people who were waiting till end although I seriously doubt anyone will bother to try and out bid you lol

• Like 1