Why Do You Login Still?

Why are you here? (Or not)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you need to do in Ultima (Biggest reason why)?

• I like playing the game with or without "x" item, with or without friends or others.
    • There is "x" item I need/There's an event/5x exp
    • I like playing with my friends.
    • I am only helping my friends get "x" item or accomplishment
    • I do not know why I still login/Dank memes in the lobby
    • I only login to the forums
    • I stopped logging in to the forums (mostly) and the game (entirely)
  2. 2. What do you kinda need to do in Ultima (second biggest reason why)?

• I like playing the game with or without "x" item, with or without friends or others.
    • There is "x" item I need/There's an event/5x exp
    • I like playing with my friends.
    • I am only helping my friends get "x" item or accomplishment
    • I do not know why I still login/Dank memes in the lobby
    • I only login to the forums
    • I stopped logging in to the forums (mostly) and the game (entirely)
  3. 3. Do you want to play on Ultima?

• Yes, no reason needed.
    • Yes, but I have a reason to
    • No, but I want a reason to login.
    • No, I have a reason not to.
    • No, better games to play, or busy IRL.

Its just for information that anyone can use to do whatever with.

Earlier in the year I said I would remake this, about to leave the forums for a bit, but I wanted to see the results compared to before.

It would be nice if we could get everyone possible to participate in the poll, and answer all three questions.

If you feel like explaining

Please

Post below

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 4

My goal is to be the best FOnewearl on the server. I haven't perfected my FOnewearls yet, so I am working hard on getting the rest of the gear. Once that is done, I can play multiplayer, play with friends, help others, figure out faster ways to clear quests, etc. and just enjoy playing the game in general.

• Like 1

I wanted to get back into the game and I thought that hanging around the forums, making events, participating here and there, sticking by the community would have been enough. Apparently wasn't. Where most people quit I hung around prob longer than I should have, ill be taking a brb for a month or two, but I will be on tapatalk at the least for a little bit after in the secret chat...idk

I will have a doge party on wednesday (not giving stuff away)

I eventually want to have every class level 200. I want to get all the event items with banners, and I want each class to be properly geared.

• Like 1

For the most part , I stick around to talk to and play with my friends , some of which I don't have contact with outside of Ultima. Only a few of these people remain on the server , but they're good enough people to make me stay.

• Like 1

I play because the gameplay never gets old to me, whether I'm playing solo or with others. And I'm not in a rush to- but I eventually want to have all endgame items/gear and have all weapons maxed out(sphered) simply because I'm a perfectionist. Also, it would be hilarious if I eventually have all the sphered crap items(Lollipop, Saber, Section ID cards, etc) in my bank xD Kinda like how some people like to play the gba pokemon games over and over again until they get everything right and max all their pokemon get all the rare items, shinies, etc. Yea, im just one of those people. Also, my cousin and his best friend play this game from time to time(usually when he's on break from school) and when he logs on, we catch up and hunt stuff together, and I give him spares of event items I kept from the events he misses when he's not on.

• Like 1

I want to be a good player in every class, make every mag(including all non-rare evolutions), get every item, essentially, going for 100% completion. This is what I aim for in most games I play, and will probably never be achieved in this game. I've put in over ten years trying to do it in other games. This is a very complex game so I find it is often becoming new to me again when I experiment and play around. Which is why I really enjoy playing the different classes, the different section ids, and seeing what is possible with mags.

The reason I chose to get into this was because there is a great community here, however if I didn't like the game as well then it wouldn't be enough to keep me, online communities come and go. It is sad because you make friends with people and then one day they are gone but it is also just the nature of this sort of thing. We all have real lives outside of this that are more important, even if you are like me and pretty much ignore it.

• Like 3

The reason I chose to get into this was because there is a great community here, however if I didn't like the game as well then it wouldn't be enough to keep me

sums up why I'm "leaving"

How will i collect dog residus now? ƇwƧ

I log because i don't think i have other choice, i care about everybum that plays.

If i was a full time player i would like to max everything, get the ideal sets for each class and just simply enjoy the game with friends, i enjoy it the most when i can help others get an item they want. the

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I still log in each day in order to achieve my goal of 200. I still have mats to collect and am patiently waiting for my chance to obtain a pgf. One day I hope to obtain the rarest weapons and armors for my Ramar (Ace).

I think the interactions I have made with people on this server is what really keeps me around though. Everyone is very helpful and I enjoy continuing to meet new comrades; an event that occurs daily. I also find joy in helping others out as so many have done for me.

Although I am fairly new to this server and at times I have taken a few breaks, there is just something about this game and it's community that continues to draw me back.

• Like 1

I log in because Phantasy Star is the best MMO out there and the community is actually helpful. Unlike a few other servers I played on before Ultima.

• Like 2