So Trojans included or...?

doomeh

the trojans are to turn your computer into a bot program, its why everyone in ultima but you are bots v:

Don't listen to her, she's a bot.

1 Trojan turned into 5 files. I'm playing in a LAN on my computer, I do not want to infect the other computers here(things like local infect sound very bad). these computers pay my salary,and my boss would kill me. Still harmless?

Please do not reply if you don't know what these files are. I don't understand why a game needs something blocked by virus protection(webroot mind you) in order to run. Seems a little unprofessional to say the least... I don't get these warnings when I run WOW, LOL, etc. so why are they showing here?

A friend of mine and me are very interested in playing this game. Possibly if a dev could work with me I could host it at the LAN. Unfortunately things like this will not fly with me or my boss.

Do you need funding to solve this?

http://fav.me/d9t4zn6

Again; "Please do not reply if you don't know what these files are."

The game will show false positives (any client of any server pretty much) and I think nobody knows why.

The game used to have "GameGuard" and its code is still there, GameGuard is very intrusive, it seems for pso2 they don't do it anymore but it would hide the process from the kernel, it also injects itself into lots of processes to check for cheats and stuff.

This could be the reason, but Tofuman once disabled lots of this code and the false positives didn't change much.

Edited by Soly