The year 2020

McLaughlin86

It's the year 2020 and google glass has just been officially released at an affordable price. People everywhere are buying into it as if it's necessary to live. However, where there's good, there's also bad. Sally finds herself at a restaurant attempting to photograph her food and upload it to facebook with her new gadget, but can't. Google's services have been knocked out by lunatics who believe people spend to much time with technology. Furious, sally screams "if i can't show everyone my meal, I may as well not even eat it." She then proceeds to storm out of the establishment without paying. Joseph, the one serving Sally, blows the fuck up with anger. He then pulls out a fully loaded m16 and tears the guests in the restaurant up limb by limb with bullets. Has technology gone too far? Find out in this hollywood special effects orgy. Rated R for retarded.
  • Like 3

/RANT

In 2020 the world will be a bigger pile of shit than it already is lol just look at the SJW crowd and you'll see why. There's seriously something wrong with the world when an institute for higher learning, a university, has a "safe room" for adults who get triggered and have their fee-fee's hurt or hear an opinion they don't like and they get "triggered". A place where videos of puppies play for adults, play doh is a toy, they drink juice, eat cookies and have naps lol I shit ye not! College has officially become, in the US at least, an adult daycare for the mentally feeble.

/RANT end

Edited by ZenReborn
  • Like 2

in the not so distant future of the year 2020 everyone is getting butthurt over the most trrivial things and i just sit here enjoying my self and watching the madness as its better than cable tv anyway from my second story balcony enjoying a smoke and not giving a shit

/RANT

In 2020 the world will be a bigger pile of shit than it already is lol just look at the SJW crowd and you'll see why. There's seriously something wrong with the world when an institute for higher learning, a university, has a "safe room" for adults who get triggered and have their fee-fee's hurt or hear an opinion they don't like and they get "triggered". A place where videos of puppies play for adults, play doh is a toy, they drink juice, eat cookies and have naps lol I shit ye not! College has officially become, in the US at least, an adult daycare for the mentally feeble.

/RANT end

I agree with you 100%. What's worse is that these people who have these sensitive opinions can never dismantle my opinions/counter arguments, so they just get upset instead.

• Like 1

It's 2015 and I still hear people pronouncing the year as two thousand and fifteen. I don't think people will start saying it right until 2020 (twenty twenty).

I personally pronounce the year as 2015.

I disagree.

I am offended. Here's a statement about me being offended followed by why you're wrong, using broken logic.

• Like 1

What the world is coming to u.u we need teleporting devices already, D: we prob need to become really fat and lazy for scientists to make fancy machines of transportation like floating chairs

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane