Introduce Yourself

kiros

• 1 month later...

Name: Ashton Armstrong
Preferred contact method: SKYPE, AIM
Hobbies: PSOBB, Video Games, Anime, Manga

Picture: Rather keep it a secret, sorry.
A little more about your self: I like to help out people who needs it the most, nya! I like to give out rares when I don't use anything else, so, I can try to give out as much as I can, if I have them anyways.

I don't think I have officially introduced my self o.o

Name: Too hard to pronounce for anyone on this server (must admit someone did come close) but you can call me Squish or Your Highness xD

Preferred Contact Method: In-game/Forums or Skype but seriously introduce yourself on Skype when you're adding xD

Hobbies: PSO, Gaming in general, Basketball, Swimming, Writing lyrics, Beatboxing, Reading (etc etc etc)

Picture: Look to the left.

A little bit about myself: I have been playing PSO since the DC days, offline and a little bit online. I also played on different PSO: BB servers. Otherwise I will try and help if I can (but I don't like people who beg for items QQ, If I can spare it, I will but prefer people making their own mags etc xD). Any other info is privy to people I get to know :P. I also am the Vice- Leader of the PRO team :D.

Remember if you ever feel like talking to other people on PSO; We have a Vent Server :D.

• Like 1

Name: Anthony

Preferred contact method: Forum pm/M&G in Pioneer 2 (Kratos)

Hobbies: gaming, drawing, skating, running, clarineting, photoshopping

Picture: Guuu...

A little more about your self:

I'm just one of those guys on the verge of a breakaway. And who knows if I'll ever get through to the finish line of my journey?

I'm still in college, but I'm also working. Despite that, I got plenty of time to kill because I find the inner peace in the hectic world (when I'm not at home).

I got big, big, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG plans for the future. And it involves one roller coaster of a track. You're welcome to come along or the run, but I warn you now:

I'm a little hard to figure out. You may like me, you may hate me. I don't care; I'm too into my dream world to worry about the petty misconceptions coming from the real world!

Been playing for some time now but have not yet properly introduced myself!

Name: Jerry

Preferred contact method: Forum PM.

Hobbies: I like to read, play games, have fun with friends, PSO BB.

Picture: I'll provide one in the near future.

A little more about your self: I started playing PSO when it first came out on the xbox. I played the game approx 1200 hours over xbox live and had a tremendous time, it was basically the amount of hacks that made me and my PSO friends quit. Still, to this day there hasn't been a single game that has given me the unique PSO feeling of simply taking on an area with a group and just have a great time and fun while playing it.

Other than that, I live in the Netherlands and have a fulltime job. So far it's been amazing to actually be able to play PSO again and in a fairly active and friendly community. Hopefully I get to meet like-minded players in PSO and just have some oldskool fun :)

Been playing for some time now but have not yet properly introduced myself!

Name: Jerry

Preferred contact method: Forum PM.

Hobbies: I like to read, play games, have fun with friends, PSO BB.

Picture: I'll provide one in the near future.

A little more about your self: I started playing PSO when it first came out on the xbox. I played the game approx 1200 hours over xbox live and had a tremendous time, it was basically the amount of hacks that made me and my PSO friends quit. Still, to this day there hasn't been a single game that has given me the unique PSO feeling of simply taking on an area with a group and just have a great time and fun while playing it.

Other than that, I live in the Netherlands and have a fulltime job. So far it's been amazing to actually be able to play PSO again and in a fairly active and friendly community. Hopefully I get to meet like-minded players in PSO and just have some oldskool fun :)

fijn om nl mensen te zien hierzo, prettig kennis te maken :)

MASSBLADE

Name: Devon.jpg

"They call me 'MASSBLADE'... However in the game that is, A'lass I think it's time I introduced myself clearly enough to the PSO world so call me: 'Devon' and I am aware I haven't really come forward to you guys close up enough yet well here you have it. :onion-head69:

Preferred contact method: Skype ('Devon' Roach) / PSO Forum (PM)

Hobbies: I enjoy rocking out & playing Football with my mates....but then again i'm very competitve on the verge of winning haha. :onion-head61:-> I am a MMORPG-PVP lover, which is ironic cause the PVP in PSO is totally shit! I mean common lets be honest. ^^ :onion-head54:

Picture:d.roach13.jpg

A little more about your self: I am a very friendly person, however I can become quite competitive from time to time which is one thing I do not like about myself xD Anyway I show love to all my friends and family through bad times or even the toughest times. My goal is to become an Actor in the future since i enjoy acting, I find that one thing very fun and exciting =] And 'hey' who knows you guys could see me in a Movie one day...but yeah thats just a dream ill like to come true I guest.

And another thing people seem to love my Team logo of MASS-Ultima well guys ill let you in on it...it's actually from an old MMO online game i use to play called 'MU-Online' which was pretty awesome, i recommend you guys check that out. In addition towards this my team logo in the game only looks creative because I edited it myself. :onion121:

Edited by massblade03

I dont think I did this XD

Name: Gage

Contact Method: Forum PM

Hobbies: Firefighting, Emergency Medical Services, Gaming, Hanging out with friends and family.

I am always on the move, very rarely do I have downtime. When I do I am usually gaming and waiting on the next fire or ems call. I work non stop at a sawmill, use to do martial arts and did it for 10 years (plan to start again when I get more time). Personality wise I am pretty much a open book, I mainly am a chilled and reserved kind of person. Other times I am hyper as a cat on crack lol. I am a blunt and honest person, comes with the martial arts and fire/ems. Other then that I am who I am lol

Name: Walter
Preferred contact method: pm, facebook, mail, anything goes, willing to talk about anything
Hobbies: reading, studying (yup, that's not entirely a hobby), playing PSOBB (I hope), not getting into trouble, cooking (I'm not a cook; cooking makes me relax like few other things :3 )
Picture: maybe later, may Donald suffice for now :3
A little more about your self: kind of lazy, seriously unlucky, sometimes angry, sometimes very hungry, introverted, really helping and easy-going if you get to know me and/or if I get to know you; northeast Italy, studying psychology, have a knack for mathematics/physics/ICT/phylosophy, I know it's kind of weird but oh well, I hope to get along well with you guys ^_^

Name:

Names James, I play as Asuka in-game, I'm new to PSO for PC but played a little on DC back in the 90's.

I'm 29 this year... sigh.

Preferred contact method:

Just through here, for now.

Hobbies:

Gaming, collecting retro games.

Picture:

Nah... not yet.

I like games, music and collecting gaming figures, watching Anime. I'm currently learning Japanese.

Hi Ultima:

Name: Mellisa

Preferred contact method: Ultima Forums i guest.

Hobbies: Gaming (Sometimes) Dancing is my favourite thing i like to do =] also i enjoy listening to music.

Picture:

Not posted yet, this is just a temperary Picture <3

My World revolves around the one person who I love the most no matter what (Devon aka MASSBLADE) who is very deer to my heart no matter what the situation.

Edited by Mellisa

Hi guys.

My name is Mickaël, i'm 29 and i live in réunion island( near Madagascar, south africa) si i'm GMT+4.

I love old and nostalgic video games like final fantasy7/8/9/10) and of course psobb !

I comme from shutdown schtserv and i really apprrciate the community of serv for now on .

I play pso like forever. Even if i go time tout time on hyatus, It'sur like heroin.

As i'm new on the serv, i have to do every thing again! And i still have à great pleasure on it!! (even if i miss my dark flow/ red ring / cent_battle) but it give me reason to play again!!

Cya Ig !

Name: Rodravious aka Dj Rish0 known as Zetl in game.

preferred Contact method: Here is fine.

Hobbies: Gaming Djing

Picture: Soon...

A little bit about myself:

I'm currently in the US Navy, I started Djing about a year ago feel free to check me out sometime especially if you like House music at www.soundcloud.com/rish0dj. Sad to hear about schthack serv but oh well "Nothing's going to last forever!" So hope to find a home here Nice to meet you all if you hear any cool music hit me up especially my uk folks. I'm such a junkie.

Hey guys,

I'm Daniel (29) from Germany, currently playing a HUnewarl named "Satori". My hobbies are gaming, reading and martial arts (especially Karate). Being discontent with most of the current games out there, I remembered good old PSO :-). I have to say that I really like what I have seen of our small community so far.