Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Cyane
Preferred contact method: PM/Steam
Hobbies: Drawing / Playing games / hanging out
Picture: BIMwC1JCIAA84VP.jpg
A little more about your self:

I'm a banana that loves this community :D

I like very few games so I can make a list here; PSO, Ratchet and Clank series, Jak and Daxter series, Sly series, final fantasy, elder scrolls, Zelda, Sonic and Minecraft (Spyro died for me when it started "the legend" series).

I like to help out and the got the motivation of 500 starving monkeys trying to reach a banana on the top of a spacial station in space.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Name: John

Preferred contact method: PM
Hobbies: Videogames, listening to music, and a bit of writing on the side.
Picture: Later... if i happen to remember.
A little more about myself: Well, I'm from Australia, and i live with my folks. I generally tend to keep to myself, but the interet has a habit of drawing out my more hype-fuelled and random side. I went through a lot of... stuff, shall we say, from learning to live with a rare condition and other things, and feeling i've come out a long stronger for it. Saw about PSO2 and became absolutely enamoured with it, but never play it myself due to being in Japanese and such. I found out about this during a livestream a lillte while back and decided to check it out.

This is also my first foray into the world of PSO, period. It'll probably take me a while to get up to speed, so please be gentle... :onion-head87:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Camobot / Setoloki
Preferred contact method: Skype
Hobbies: I enjoy cooking and hiking
A little more about your self: I'm an old school GC PSO player from way back when and was happy to find this game still alive. Looking forward to coastin' through some nostalgia with y'all in the game!

Seth

steam

drafting

im an old pso player back from the dream cast, nefer had it online until the private servers came. coming back hoping to find a ner active community from a dead server i used to play on. ps do you guys offer transfers?

Edited by underminded

Hello. My name is actually hedlesschickn but I was having problems with the registration so I'm using hedless instead. I played PSO a little bit on DC but got it right before they announced they were shutting it down. I had a good time with it then so I thought I'd try it again. Installing now. Hope to see you all and meet new friends soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Since server is down and I'm really bored.. Might as well introduce myself to everyone in the community~

Name: baka

Preferred contact method: On here
Hobbies: I'm otaku af

First played PSO back in the day on Dreamcast but not very in depth, just casual. Same with on GC. I want to get better on PC version but currently I'm a big noob :3

I'm a HUcaseal -> Itsuka

~ hope to see y'all in game!

Edited by bakawaltz

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Mark

Preferred contact method: In game?

Hobbies: I like the ocean. SCUBA diving, beach trips, aquariums, I love it all!

A little more about your self: I played this game with my brother on the Game cube but I've never played it online. I've never played an mmo to be honest. Hopefully this will be fun!

Also I love love love chinese food.

Name: Jesse

Preferred contact: Facebook

Hobbies: RPGs fps's, writer, artist, dungeon Master, PSO & Dragons to name a few

Picture: will get to it

A little about myself: well...I've been a gamer sense my childhood. I enjoy just about any genre of games (even sports) calm and a wise cracking bafoon who knows a lot about gaming I'm very helpful to those who I see as friends also am a dragon in a human body haha

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the game once the servers are back up and running keep up the good work guys

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name's hatman, but you can call me Retro. ^^

I've been wanting to get into PSO for awhile, but never got around to starting it. I was going to mess around with my dreamcast and play it on there, but I heard Blue Burst was better. ^^

I hope to play with you all soon. ^

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Max
Preferred contact method: Facebook
Hobbies: Sculpture, D&D, DDR, Guilty Gear, Nier.
Picture: KtiQ7.jpg
A little more about yourself: I love Phantasy Star in general, and I've been meaning to get into PSO again. I haven't played since the dreamcast, but the character designs are so charming and the music is incredible.
Right now i'm on an especially big PSO kick because I just ordered a figure kit of Elenor Camuel! While I await for her to arrive, I figured I'd dive back into this cool world!

Name: Zakiaf
Preferred contact method: Message
Hobbies: Dancing, watching anime , pokemon , skateboarding, being goofy
Picture: Go to my profile
A little more about your self: Im a huge fan of pso and im really happy to see people still believe in this game. Im a rpg gamer waiting on the occulus rift to come out and once i get use to this game ill probably be on here daily. See you guys in game xp

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Robin
Hobbies: Gaming!
A little more about your self:

Oldschool PSO player from Northern Sweden here. Bought the game on releasedate for Dreamcast, have played every version of the game after that. Spent thousands of hours playing this game and its my all time favorite. Still haven't got my first level 200 yet, since I can never stick to just one character. ^^ What I do on my free time is to spend it on my gf, friends and ofc GAMING! :) Will be a blast playing this again after my biggest break so far. :)

Hi there! I'm new here - just started yesterday to play here :)

Name: Christian

Hobbies: Sports, Studying, Gaming

A little more about your self: Well, what can I tell you guys about me? I'm from Germany. Right now I'm studying laws and I am in the final steps to accomplish (hopefully :D )

I'm a kind of an occasional player. In my freetime I spend my time with my lovely girlfriend. If not, I'm doing some sports or are playing with you guys :)

Actually I only have a HUcaseal called Ninja.

Right now I need help with leveling and thus hunting. I really appreciate the help I've already had and will have :)

I try to get confident with the forum and the people around here.

I'm playing PSO since 2003, as it was released for the Gamecube and later I played on different servers, so the basics are in!

Let's get some good rounds guys - cya :)

Greetings,

Christian

• Like 2

Name: Andrew
Preferred contact method: Facebook: Andrew Kobayashi
Hobbies: Gaming, playing guitar, playing MTG, reading comics, watching Netflix, watching anime, and Netflix.
Picture: Do I have to?
A little more about your self: I'm new to this game and I discovered it about 3 years ago but never tried it until now. Looking for someone to help me get into it. Been playing MMO's and ORPG's alike since I was 4 and I'm 18 so do the math. I'm a fast learner if you decide to teach me and help me out.