Quitting

beezemanjones

Dear all,

I will be quitting PSOBB Ultima for a indefinite period of time. Could be forever, could be 3 months, all i know is for a while. The game has lust a bit of its luster now that i have most gear, and, I get on and I am bored usually in about 10 minutes. Also, I am very busy with school and just don't have the time to play games even other ones I play with my time. I don't regret any of the time I've spent playing, and laughing with all of you. I will probably hop on the forums every once and a while but rarely... I also am keeping my items for now in case I come back later but I will try and give them away to friends if I make a permanent decision.

If I dont come back... I love and will miss you all. Thank you for making this game even more memorable then before by being a warm, creative, funny, and amazing community.

Special thanks to saith and spot for being so kind to me:D

Signing off...

Breeze :onion-head16:

Edited by beezemanjones
  • Like 6

Famous last words... You cannot escape the maelstrom that is PSOBB Ultima.... YOU CAN NEVER LEAAAVVEEE MWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.... *cough*

*ah hum* So yea, take a break man, come back when you can. ^_^

• Like 1

Good luck with school man, that definitely takes priority over playing on ultima. If after a nice break you decide to move on to other games instead then I hope you enjoy yourself and find cool people there too, but if you decide to come back they'll always be a place for ya here. Don't be afraid to stop by sometime on forum, game, or teamspeak and we'll catch up and shoot the shit.

• 1 month later...