Psycho raven V/S Mille marteaux

Psycho is seriously better than mille marteaux raven?? or is just a bad joke.

impossible for the Rangers' best weapon, is enhanced by a set, I mean I see this as a real joke, I expect a serious answer. Greetings =)

Psycho Raven Mechgun Atp +485, Def +5, Ata +50, Evp +5, Luck +5

Special can pierce and hit multiple targets.

(HUmar, HUcast, RAmar, RAcast)

Mille Marteaux Mechgun Atp +200-220, Ata +46, Mst +10, Max Grinder +12,

Special Divine Punishment

( Racaseal, Racast, Ramar, Ramarl)

Psycho raven max Grinder +80

The 2 can't even be compared Psycho Ravens are better than mille martue any day

you know it haha! Psycho Raven is totally in another league then those crap MM's.

Psycho raven is an event weapon (psycho black crystal event drop used on master raven). Mille Marteux isn't even really that great on its own, the autotarget is only available half the time, and even regular charge vulcans will do more damage if you have shifta and zalure. I'd use Guld Milla (more useful special for soloing without s and z) or Rage de Feu (for awesome looks) over MM. All of them are outclassed by charge vulcans/charge yasminkov 9000s in a party anyway.

Psycho raven is an event weapon (psycho black crystal event drop used on master raven). Mille Marteux isn't even really that great on its own, the autotarget is only available half the time, and even regular charge vulcans will do more damage if you have shifta and zalure. I'd use Guld Milla (more useful special for soloing without s and z) or Rage de Feu (for awesome looks) over MM. All of them are outclassed by charge vulcans/charge yasminkov 9000s in a party anyway.

even being gun event the raven psycho is much more potentente, leaving the mille marteaux completely humiliated and passed out gun, with what you say about regular weapons such as the charge vulcan if I share it but it requires a force and Ramarl hune or without those 2 points the charge will be no better than a Mille marteaux, also keep in mind that these weapons require a high degree of Hit percentages and other attributes, on the other hand the yashminkov weapons per se are that can not be obtained with special, making it clear that here was put beyond any kind of special event implementarle such weapons is another thing if they do not therefore does not enter discucion greetings

485 atp on a mechgun... its insane, MM, charge vulcan, even Rage de Feu are the most powerfull mechgun... psycho ravens is like schtserv custom weapons xD 1500 atp on a saber... and can be used on hunter class IMBA.

The two you should be comparing is charge vulcan and ravens. I've seen 2k crits with charge vulcs on a hucast, they are definately good hammer hitters aswell. However Psycho ravens build pb. Thats what makes them "high class" to me. the meseta i can afford for charge, but building pb is something i don't overlook since i use 1 photon blast every 5 -10 minutes i think thats whats keeping me powerful more than any specific weapon really.

Edited by Aiden Payne

you guys really have to think about this Psycho Raven +80 is basically the same Atp as Yamigarasu and Two Kamui lol,...and these are Mechguns we are talking about 9HITS!

The two you should be comparing is charge vulcan and ravens. I've seen 2k crits with charge vulcs on a hucast, they are definately good hammer hitters aswell. However Psycho ravens build pb. Thats what makes them "high class" to me. the meseta i can afford for charge, but building pb is something i don't overlook since i use 1 photon blast every 5 -10 minutes i think thats whats keeping me powerful more than any specific weapon really.

yes, but keep in mind that the vulcan class are multi unlike Mille marteaux that is only for the ranger class, also compared the power of the HU ATP ---> Ra is completely absurd greetings =)

you guys really have to think about this Psycho Raven +80 is basically the same Atp as Yamigarasu and Two Kamui lol,...and these are Mechguns we are talking about 9HITS!

if, for atp 320 difference is a lot, there is a degree of comparison between arms, NO meter sword type weapons with type mechgun bone??
9 hits in a normal mechgun LOL

A gm needs to close this topic because it is a obvious troll topic...

that?? good because if you find that better not comment, so I put that posten serious people, greetings and thanks for your input. =)