Psycho raven V/S Mille marteaux

I don't think it makes sense for hucast and humar to have access to a more powerful Mechgun that remarl and racaseal can't use....

I certainly see some reason in that, although it was not entirely focused. regards

even being gun event the raven psycho is much more potentente, leaving the mille marteaux completely humiliated and passed out gun, with what you say about regular weapons such as the charge vulcan if I share it but it requires a force and Ramarl hune or without those 2 points the charge will be no better than a Mille marteaux, also keep in mind that these weapons require a high degree of Hit percentages and other attributes, on the other hand the yashminkov weapons per se are that can not be obtained with special, making it clear that here was put beyond any kind of special event implementarle such weapons is another thing if they do not therefore does not enter discucion greetings

I'm sorry, what? I can't make out what you are trying to say. Yasminkovs 9000s with the charge special added to them shouldn't enter the discussion because.... they are an event weapon? So why is psycho raven, an event weapon, under discussion then?

The biggest difference between charge yas 9k and charge vulcans is just the range, yasminkovs allow you to hit the enemy wherever they are instead of taking time to get into range, otherwise they are pretty much the exact same. The fact that vulcan can be used by any character can only be construed as better than a weapon locked to a class, so I don't know why you mention that, and the fact that shifta/deband is what really makes them stand out is not a huge issue since 2/3rds of the playable classes have access to s/d, and the other 4(the casts) can get zalure s-ranks or play in a party to make vulcans that effective too, or use the previously mentioned alternate mechgun options.

Charge Vulcan's also need less attributes than Mille Marteux does, as they only need hit (%s do not add to charge damage on this server), whereas Mille Marteux wants all %s including hit, as well as the other %s to make use of it as a high atp mechgun. Among the high atp mechguns Mille Marteux most definitely does not stand out as being the best as I pointed out (and to further that, even combo locked Master Raven is better than Mille Marteux is), the weapon was being passed over and in a humiliated state long before Psycho Ravens existed. It has always been a limited use mechgun for fringe cases, only useful on cast rangers soloing and even then still outshined by the other mechguns, and divine punishment has very very little practical use. "Ranger's best weapon" it most certainly is not; it never was and never will be.

I'm sorry, what? I can't make out what you are trying to say. Yasminkovs 9000s with the charge special added to them shouldn't enter the discussion because.... they are an event weapon? So why is psycho raven, an event weapon, under discussion then?

The biggest difference between charge yas 9k and charge vulcans is just the range, yasminkovs allow you to hit the enemy wherever they are instead of taking time to get into range, otherwise they are pretty much the exact same. The fact that vulcan can be used by any character can only be construed as better than a weapon locked to a class, so I don't know why you mention that, and the fact that shifta/deband is what really makes them stand out is not a huge issue since 2/3rds of the playable classes have access to s/d, and the other 4(the casts) can get zalure s-ranks or play in a party to make vulcans that effective too, or use the previously mentioned alternate mechgun options.

Charge Vulcan's also need less attributes than Mille Marteux does, as they only need hit (%s do not add to charge damage on this server), whereas Mille Marteux wants all %s including hit, as well as the other %s to make use of it as a high atp mechgun. Among the high atp mechguns Mille Marteux most definitely does not stand out as being the best as I pointed out (and to further that, even combo locked Master Raven is better than Mille Marteux is), the weapon was being passed over and in a humiliated state long before Psycho Ravens existed. It has always been a limited use mechgun for fringe cases, only useful on cast rangers soloing and even then still outshined by the other mechguns, and divine punishment has very very little practical use. "Ranger's best weapon" it most certainly is not; it never was and never will be.

certainly (shifta, deband, zalure, Jellen), the can use a range of characters, but certainly the ATP and the use of these individually makes it almost mandatory use, to hit a desente damage. Besides referring to the yashminkov9000M, since when monsters can hit wherever you are?? sorry, but the only and best attribute with that gun if you do not know is the rifle range, and I am referring to the marteaux mille and against Guld Milla as the best in class for Rangers Mechgun that vulcan with special Charge is more powerful, just need help from a magician or skills LV20 and its more elaborate Bosst PB 4 users, Mylla and GOULLA, without neglecting the deve porsi that have a large (% HIT) and is more than clear that Vulcan necetita fewer attributes, multi class as it is, not as it is marteux Mille unique class. regards

certainly (shifta, deband, zalure, Jellen), the can use a range of characters, but certainly the ATP and the use of these individually makes it almost mandatory use, to hit a desente damage. Besides referring to the yashminkov9000M, since when monsters can hit wherever you are?? sorry, but the only and best attribute with that gun if you do not know is the rifle range, and I am referring to the marteaux mille and against Guld Milla as the best in class for Rangers Mechgun that vulcan with special Charge is more powerful, just need help from a magician or skills LV20 and its more elaborate Bosst PB 4 users, Mylla and GOULLA, without neglecting the deve porsi that have a large (% HIT) and is more than clear that Vulcan necetita fewer attributes, multi class as it is, not as it is marteux Mille unique class. regards

Of course yasminkov 9000 has rifle range, that's exactly what I meant when I said that you can hit the monsters wherever they are (not that the monsters can hit you wherever you are). Whether a weapon is multiclass or not does not matter in this discussion, it is completely irrelevant. Mille Marteux is just not good in my opinion, I would use literally every other mechgun in the game over MM (the only one that has worse special is Rage de Feu, and that one looks so amazingly cool that I'd still prefer to use it over MM as well).

• Like 1

Of course yasminkov 9000 has rifle range, that's exactly what I meant when I said that you can hit the monsters wherever they are (not that the monsters can hit you wherever you are). Whether a weapon is multiclass or not does not matter in this discussion, it is completely irrelevant. Mille Marteux is just not good in my opinion, I would use literally every other mechgun in the game over MM (the only one that has worse special is Rage de Feu, and that one looks so amazingly cool that I'd still prefer to use it over MM as well).

yeah, but was included in the time in which other Mechgun such case was irrelevant to join would be more naming Vulcan, and the rage of feu disagree on that point, the special is as bad as the Mille marteaux XD even if I agree that is one of the best weapons they can use the ranger, although his power ATP is not very powerful to say, even so is not more powerful than marteaux mille. regards

lol were still rambling on this Topic, really there's no need ill just end it here!

:gun: MECHGUNS: :gun:

:gun:Psycho Raven = Strongest Mechguns in the whole server due to it's high general ATP. Furthermore it is also very reliable to use since it comes with high ATA, so therefore the Normal/Hard Attacks will not 'Miss' much. (With Hit% even better)

:gun:Millie Multerux = Hit's the most targets in the whole server due to Divine Punishment, however not very strong.

:gun:Guld Milla = Very useful for recovering health for RA's especially for RAcast & RAcaseal also does very good damage, however not as strong as Psycho Raven which makes them out of the question.

:gun:(Charge) Vulcans / (Charge) TypeME/MECHGUN / (Charge) Yasminkov9000M = Most Powerful/strongest ability for 1-targeting on the whole server, however without the balance of enough Hit% it becomes very unreliable and pointless to use the special due to 'Misses' when attacking certain Boss or Tower (Episode 2) Mobs, which makes this not better then Psycho Raven. I should know since I was the 2nd person on the whole server to acquire a 90%Hit (Charge) TypeME/MECHGUN. (Which is the best Weapon you can ever have as Mechguns in PVE since you can use them on all your classes and they are stronger then average Vulcans, however the downside of these guns is for PVP the charge ability will knock your opponent down for them to gain their HP back up, which makes them not better to use in Battle then Psycho Raven.)

So to summerise this, in conclusion ill say overall Psycho Raven is the best and most reliable Mechguns you can use on the server as an average player, unless your 'Me' with 90%Hit items then no! :onion108:

Edited by massblade03
  • Like 1

So to summerise this, in conclusion ill say overall Psycho Raven is the best and most reliable Mechguns you can use on the server as an average player, unless your 'Me' with 90%Hit items then no! :onion108:

Being or not the most powerful or reliable mechguns... idc... they are awesome! LOL

(Next in my list)

Edited by srojasq

yeah i like them also =]

lol were still rambling on this Topic, really there's no need ill just end it here!

:gun: MECHGUNS: :gun:

:gun:Psycho Raven = Strongest Mechguns in the whole server due to it's high general ATP. Furthermore it is also very reliable to use since it comes with high ATA, so therefore the Normal/Hard Attacks will not 'Miss' much. (With Hit% even better)

:gun:Millie Multerux = Hit's the most targets in the whole server due to Divine Punishment, however not very strong.

:gun:Guld Milla = Very useful for recovering health for RA's especially for RAcast & RAcaseal also does very good damage, however not as strong as Psycho Raven which makes them out of the question.

:gun:(Charge) Vulcans / (Charge) TypeME/MECHGUN / (Charge) Yasminkov9000M = Most Powerful/strongest ability for 1-targeting on the whole server, however without the balance of enough Hit% it becomes very unreliable and pointless to use the special due to 'Misses' when attacking certain Boss or Tower (Episode 2) Mobs, which makes this not better then Psycho Raven. I should know since I was the 2nd person on the whole server to acquire a 90%Hit (Charge) TypeME/MECHGUN. (Which is the best Weapon you can ever have as Mechguns in PVE since you can use them on all your classes and they are stronger then average Vulcans, however the downside of these guns is for PVP the charge ability will knock your opponent down for them to gain their HP back up, which makes them not better to use in Battle then Psycho Raven.)

I share much of what you say, even the TypeME / MECHGUN only obtained by max attack points and besides no%, as the S-rank that have not even served special way to add some, by through the quest gallon shop as there is in the list, only the S-rank, reason for that type can not be obtained with special.
saliendome topic, be nice to complement the marteaux Mille and Guld Milla, like as did the TJS, when increased DARK FLOW. =) Greetings
  • Like 1