So Next Event

Saber +7

Valentine's Day Add Special Mini Event  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon would you like to add specials to for the next mini event?

• Ano Bazooka
    • Section ID Cards
    • Le Cogneur
    • Maguwa
    • Getsugasan
    • Nice Shot
    • Racket
    • Synthesizer
    • Clio and Valkyrie
    • Tree Clippers

how about make a mag kit call chocolate. it can merge or change any mag to a box of chocolate. quote from the movie forest gump. like mama say you never know what you gonna get in a box of chocolate. :onion107:

I assume the closest thing to an actual event will be the hundred souls weapon finally getting released. I also am planning a mini event to add specials to new items... Only this time, no pds are required. It's meant to help newer players on this server. Other than that, keep in mind easter and proof of sonic team aren't far away.

I'm also hoping to make a few permanent server changes to be determined. And of course we might be adding new quests soon.

Lots of stuff is in the works, just not an immediate event that I know of.

• Like 1

Just be patient people, the next event (if last year is any indication) will be the Easter(Virus) Event, probably sometime in early April, maybe late March? (last years announcement date was on April, 7th)

PD = hit event would be nice.

i disagree with this guys sorry but...that idea is just being selfish you guys are forgetting there are other players on this server who are less fortunate then others and don't own as many PD's/PS etc as the other rich players. Furthermore think about how other people can acquire these prizes or appraisals fairly within the game, I'm quite certain that you people who are asking for this event are only doing this because you already know you have the PD's to get your hit%'s already and this is really just thinking about yourself than the other players on this server who don't have the same chances as you do. However yet again previously ANDRES from hosted that exact event as part of Team-Gurillioues, which still wasn't a bad idea tbh but rest assured before you guys make a post about Valentines Events try to think a little more about how all members of this server can acquire prizes/appraisals fairly. within the game/forums.

• Like 2

already has one,...again not important it's not like it came with no spec like a valkryie

lol ikr ^^