Probably goodbye

pushan

Since I've gotten more than half the server to hate me in a span of 2 weeks, I might just give my stuff away and quit since this is what you guys wanted,

I'm not saying names but I know who some of you guys are by name, and I guess this would make you happy. I'm a "troll" for talking too much I guess. Sorry you guys didn't know what the /ignore command was. PM me if you want my stuff.

• Like 1

so what ? you gonna stop playing because some peoples dislike you? why you even care ? o.o wtf .... man you don't have to justify yourself if you didn't do anything wrong... but if you hurt someone, then make your apologize and move forward... try to keep a fair and honest attitude and everything will be fine

• Like 1

Sad to see you go tbh; some of your remarks were quite funny; but as the Sylph said, it's just a game, play it to enjoy it, and since "half the server" doesn't like you, what about the other half? Contemplate on that while I think of what I want from your inventory (jk)

But regardless, move on from haters, move on from whatever, it's sad the see the person who can make someone ragequit, to ragequit.

duude what? when ron is all good we can hunt again. what i gatta say about your topic.. is the glass half full or half empty? meditate on that, besides duude its just a game, a great game but still a game. like they say "haters are gonna hate"

Edited by ralarcon

Anything relevant I have to say would be:

"Every action has a reaction"

a player's personality influences and is itself influenced by it's surroundings, therefore if you had a poor starting impression and did little to no

maneuvers to improve it, by logic you'd meet with a similar reaction by the community.

then again if someone entered a forum openly announcing "I am a troll" or I have a tendency to troll, not only does this place you in some

form of a social alert status but makes people believe you have a strong mental resistance to flames and insults

(which you're clearly(?) showing lack of) in overall... risky and reckless thing to pull off.

so as mio stated before, you wanna be a troll? then become one, I don't judge you but others might. learn to cope with the rest of the package as well (rage, flames and hatred included.)

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
  • Like 3

Dude you said it yourself, if you don't like what their saying /ignore them. And if im one of them, I'm only playing. Ask generalma i call him a noob and all kinds of stuff but i dont really mean it.

Edited by King Ra