Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

People just dont use them.  Most max stat plans ignore def and evp over atp and mst.  And since quite a few players follow these plans, evp materials aren't worth much and don't get picked up.

Don't worry, there will be / already is a mat reset command.

Edited by Lemon

Yesterday I tried playing a ONE PLAYER MODE ep2 quest. The quest loaded in memory but instead of a normal behaviour, I got a close-up Quest lobby lady, along with her funky square hairdo and her exaggerated cleavage and she told me "You need to progress further before playing this quest."

Is that innuendo for me to buy her flowers and take her on a date on one of Pioneer 2's classiest restaurants?  I know a place where the boota steak is just awesome but the waiter has a terrible accent.  Anyways.

How do I "progress further"?

40 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Yesterday I tried playing a ONE PLAYER MODE ep2 quest. The quest loaded in memory but instead of a normal behaviour, I got a close-up Quest lobby lady, along with her funky square hairdo and her exaggerated cleavage and she told me "You need to progress further before playing this quest."

Is that innuendo for me to buy her flowers and take her on a date on one of Pioneer 2's classiest restaurants?  I know a place where the boota steak is just awesome but the waiter has a terrible accent.  Anyways.

How do I "progress further"?

What quest, and have you unlocked cca?  It might be checking global progression data (maps unlocked and the like, or gov quests) to decide if you're allowed to play it.

EDIT:

Yea, just looked it up.  Only ep2 solo quest I have is 'Seat of the Heart'.  If qflag 022F isn't set, it'll kick you. (no idea how that's set, sorry)

Edited by Lemon

Well in the EP2 menu, you have two choices: ULTIMA, which returns an error because you are in One player mode, and the other options which looked like the regular offline quests.  I grabbed the one at the top of the list.

Oh and I tried PPP, seeing it was made by you but it told me to shove off and go make friends. I was heartbroken, seeing I was denied awesomeness.

2 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Well in the EP2 menu, you have two choices: ULTIMA, which returns an error because you are in One player mode, and the other options which looked like the regular offline quests.  I grabbed the one at the top of the list.

Oh and I tried PPP, seeing it was made by you but it told me to shove off and go make friends. I was heartbroken, seeing I was denied awesomeness.

Yea, PPP requires 2 players.  They have to split up and work together to flip two switches to reactivate the power plant (or w/e I said that story was xD)

Does Ultma have a database or wiki or some equivalent regarding the Ultima-exclusive content?  Can't really use PSO-World for an item that was invented here.

And in the same topic: What does a Halo of Rappy do and should I be excited to have found one?  ;-)

Yup that one I already found and studied quite well.

So, how do I use this Halo of Rappy thingy?

And to hell with ULT.... the dude who figured that one-shot lilies were cool should be relocated to sanitation. I think that in my half hour of play I spent ten solid minutes looking at the teleport animation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malcoren said:

Is there any good Blizzard/arrest/cc weapons for Hunters that hit multiple enemies, rainbow baton is pretty good but are there others? anything that might compare to the spread needle or frost queen?

Not sure how effective it is since I don't own one, but I've heard Crimson Sword has good arrest.

@Aeroprism You can use them on Rico Glasses or Red Ring to make other armors.

Rico Glasses + Halo Soul = Agent K Costume (Stats may or may not be in the below linked thread, I didn't check)

RR Conversions:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27774-halloween-event-2016/&do=findComment&comment=162916

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27774-halloween-event-2016/&do=findComment&comment=163450

Edited by Lemon
Added Response for Aeroprism

1 hour ago, Malcoren said:

Is there any good Blizzard/arrest/cc weapons for Hunters that hit multiple enemies, rainbow baton is pretty good but are there others? anything that might compare to the spread needle or frost queen?

Those would be S-rank Slicer / S-rank J-cutter with arrest/blizzard added, and Crimson Sword.