How Eating right and doing excercise has changed me in 2 years

Josh Jordan

Congratz man! :) . Example that if you want, you can.

• Like 3

My Secret Not going on huge diets and stressing over it. It started first with weening my self off of soda. I went from soda to sweet tea to juice to flavored water to regular water with lemon and then unsweet tea. After I got the drinking part done eliminating one fatty thing from your diet can literally make a huge change. The Second secret was to eliminate meat. For the past 2 weeks I have not touched a single piece of meat I used other foods instead of meat the great thing about becoming a vegetarian you can eat as much vegetables as you want and still stay healthy it doesn't restrict you and it doesn't make you feel like your on a diet feel like going for seconds or thirds go for it eat all the damn veggies you can. I lost like 10 pounds in 2 weeks from that alone and 65 from just eliminating soda completely from my diet sugary drinks are a huge factor if you ever check the ingredients in soda its High Fructose Corn Syrup Carbonated water and sugar with artificial caramel coloring basically you drinking bubbly water with literally a liter of sugar soda is like poison. Just avoiding sugar and drinking water water is just amazing its a detox it cleanses everything from your digestive system to ridding yourself of toxins. Also Most people say eating healthy is expensive its actually a lot cheaper you don't have to go to some organic store just buy some lettuce or some veggies cook em up and eat em or eat em raw vinegar as dressing was actually used as another great detox by gypsy's and its great for salad dressings. Choices: Burger King and Mcdonalds oh no Fast Food WHAT DO I DO!!? :o Burger King actually has Veggie Burgers on their menu not only are they incredibly low on fat but they are much larger then the regular burgers and they taste amazing you could eat two and feel perfectly full with out added hormones added to meat its just a patty made of vegetables you fool your mind. Mcdonalds doesn't serve veggie burgers but get this they do serve salads you can order everything at burgerking without meat crazy right? The best thing their they have a Mcwrap order a mcwrap without chicken and get a combo with fries. what but fries are fattening? Yes but remember your not gonna take the pleasure out of eating your making simple choices that over time make a huge difference. and fries are technically vegetables just don't go overboard with em the mcwrap without chicken is still amazingly good its vegetables in pita bread I loved it and I've been a carnivore my entire life I ate everything from squid to lamb to duck to chicken forget it I've eaten it all but The vegetarian or vegan diets and just the elimination factor I think was the biggest success simply by replacing unhealthy simple things with healthy food the long term result literally makes it a lot easier to lose weight. Walking also is a great way to lose weight its not overwhelming it relieves stress and reduces depression swimming is another great exercise and its fun the beach sports don't think of exercise as exercise make it fun if you make things fun it'll all come together in the long run. I mean trust me try ordering something at mcdonalds like the wrap without meat the people at the cashier looked at me like I was an alien that's fun lol.

Every Fast Food place has an alternative to help healthy demographic Find what works best for you if you can jump straight to dieting good for you but the method of weening yourself off is much easier less stressful and you feel much better doing it. Slowly Conquer it and it will become a lifestyle.

i suggest cutting calories down to what your body needs rather than extreme overages. cut off sugar almost completely. then cut down carbs as much as possible. no more than 100-150 a day much closer to 100 id say. then exercise regularly. make sure you get a gram of protein per pound of your body weight aswell. the simple way to cutting up.

• Like 1