Giveaway - Quitting Forever

Xylene

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck to you.

Also why are so many people posting numbers? The rules say that your number is the number of your post in this thread, not a number that you write, right? Or am I missing something?

Edited by Ghdivlb Gjendd

Guys, check out rule 5.

Hi there Ultima folks, well today I will be posting my giveaway. The reason I am quitting is because PSO really got boring and I do NOT feel like playing it anymore. Anyway how the giveaway will work is, I will be using a site called random.org. How I'll be doing is I will be letting people post until Friday, after that NO MORE POSTS. Then Saturday I will do the raffle and if the raffle lands on your number, then I'll forum PM you saying what item you like and ONLY ONE ITEM.

Here are the rules:

1. No more than ONE POST. If you have more than one, you will be automatically out of the giveaway.

2. You can not beg for items. Doing so will get you out of the giveaway.

3. You can choose ONE ITEM from my Tradelist. Even my Equips..

4. The forum PM that I will send you will say " Congratulations, you are one of the players that were randomly chosen, I will let you choose ONE ITEM from my Tradelist. "

5. Whatever number your forum post is what your number will be, that is why you can only have one post.

Thiis'll be my entry in the raffle. Thanks for doing this. Hope you're not leaving due to drama.

I tried quitting once due to time constraints, but I've learned to manage it and prevent it from becoming an addiction like before. When I initially left Scththack, I did a similar raffle type of thing where people had to enter PSO related jokes for their entries to be qualified. Here I am, back again playing a year later. >.<

What's to say you won't want to jump on and play for a bit months or years down the line? If you have personal reasons / needs for leaving, I understand. Otherwise, why burn bridges?

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

Me giving you the "I'm a quitter" signature was supposed to inspire you not to quit. Hopefully you'll pop in periodically to say hi. Otherwise I hope to play with you on PS4 :)

tumblr_mlkvtrGZDD1qc8qobo1_500_zps860934